Ridge Racer PSP is the best racing game I’ve ever played

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I remember how good this game was. The speed, the drifting, the graphics, the music. The scenery and locations where you drove. Loved how you could build up nitros and just explode sped wise and take over various cars. It was overall a fun fun game to play. The voice over who was a breh and gave you plaudits and criticisms depending on how you were playing made it even more addictive.

The game was addictive as fukk. I remember as a kid lying in bed in the dark and promising myself just one more race and I’ll go to bed and then two hours later still playing this game. With my earphones plugged in, it was just amazing. I absolutely loved the fukk outta this game. I’m thinking of buying an old PSP from eBay as well as the game and relivin g my childhood again. Did anyone here ever play this game?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony should develop another handheld or at the least develop an accessory for any phone like the Kishi Razer and make Android/IOS games for their smaller games from the past.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Playing Ridge Racers on the PSP after playing the DS (metroid prime hunters) was pretty incredible

I'm going to keep it a buck. Handheld games peaked with the PSP/DS. Youngins had to be there to actually experience the closest thing to a PS2 and a N64 console in the palm of your hands.

I remember preordering the PSP around the time of it launching. I was so worried about getting screwed out of the handheld, that I ended up copping the DS instead. While I enjoyed the DS for what it was worth, I made a huge mistake with ditching the PSP. Eventually I copped the PSP and ended up meeting the homie Dark Alex:mjlit:

IYKYK:wow:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The moment i saw the ridge racers trailer and heard disco ball playing i knew i had to have it. I wasnt feeling 5 too much after it came out and didnt have a 360 so i didnt play 6, but racers? fukk man i put a lot of time into that one. Still mad that they didnt release the sequel in the us. Even more pissed that the last ridge racer game on consoles was that bugbear one, but i enjoyed the hell out of this one