Ridd1ck..Vinnie did the damn thing!

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Just got back from seeing this. It's basically like they did "Pitch Black" over again with a bigger budget and a better story. The movie was so dope! And my girl Kate Sackhoff was in it from battlestar gallactica with them thangs perked up looking right! :datazz:

and yea I realize I spelled the movie wrong..

Was that Keri Hilson in the beggining as the captive for the mercs?

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just got back from seeing this. It's basically like they did "Pitch Black" over again with a bigger budget and a better story. The movie was so dope! And my girl Kate Sackhoff was in it from battlestar gallactica with them thangs perked up looking right! :datazz:

and yea I realize I spelled the movie wrong..

Was that Keri Hilson in the beggining as the captive for the mercs?
this shyt was pretty damn good and had a bunch of different aspects i was surprised with :ehh:....oh and thanks goes out to vin for throwing them titty meat scenes in there:myman:
yes that was keri hilson that got killed instantly :heh:....they shoulda got a shower scene outta her first tho :snoop:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Just when you thought vin was about to be outta there, you had to realize that fruitbooty never left.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
movie was dope as fukk!!!
b5qsmv.jpg

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Cant wait to see this. I loved both of the others. One of my fav series.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Definately gonna check out this movie sometime next week:krs:

edit: Movie was piff brehs:wow:. Riddikk getting back to stalker mode:wow:, the twist with a certain past character:wow:, riddikk catching to many bodies throughout the flick(satanna got the worst out of the bunch):wow:. Hopefully they make more sequels:whew:

Last edited: