Rick Ross is the Lebron James of rap. Except Lebron finna win his ring this year

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:king:

Everyone basically crowned ross and his movement the kings of rap ... comparing him to Biggie n other legends before dude even delivered an album while under the microscope. DTR was a classic to me but that ish was during when most fans weren't fukkin with him cuz of the CO and 50 cent shyt.

But the "streets" named em king really before he earned the crown just like Lebron. He been labeled the hottest mc to allegedly being the closest to biggie without even having 1/10 of the sales as his contemporary counterparts .. And arguable hasn't given us a classic album while under the spotlight like a Jay-z or Nas has delivered. He's mad self indulging like Lebron. Calling MMG "the Untouchable empire"

However I do think with his next album he has a chance to really take hold of the game ... he just have to deliver which for a while with Lebron nyggas was 2 busy crowing him King rather than expecting him to deliver . Thats the LBJ factor. Lebron about 2 get his first ring n be deserving of all the praise nyggas give him. Now its time to see if Ross will do the same.

Maybe a lil stretch on the comparison but still I'm sure some of you will get what I mean.

sure nyggas still gonna give me the :what: face lol

Hood Rev

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Awful thread......everyone please come over to mine and watch me beg people to buy my app

Daps
2nLwd.gif
Rick Ross' "throne"

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Rick Ross just needs to stop fukking around and put out a banger with no features for the summer.

Sheeit might have to call up Lex Luger for this one :myman: