Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (New Single from GFID drops at 3:05 today)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
media

Will this be the anthem the album has been missing? Even last night at the award show MMG was missing that one track everyone could get live to.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If this isn't a street anthem, the album will get pushed back. Dude released way too many weak ass ballads for the ladies (who don't give a shyt about him, let's be real) and boring attempts at street tracks. I Love My bytches just felt like a b-side; if it had a better chorus maybe it would have worked tho. And So Sophisticated may be dope but no one gets live to that shyt b

This better be BMF status. Not a BMF retread, but something as hype as BMF. No guest appearance on it...interesting

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the 5th single he's putting out. We won't even count "Stay Scheming" as one . . .
I told you guys . . . after this "July 4th" Weekend . . . if his singles hasn't picked up any steam on itunes or billboards. . . it will be pushed back. They'll go hard for the Self Made project some more and Meek Mill might eclipse ross on the schedule to come out .. with an album. Which means another mixtape :krs:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
This the 5th single he's putting out. We won't even count "Stay Scheming" as one . . .
I told you guys . . . after this "July 4th" Weekend . . . if his singles hasn't picked up any steam on itunes or billboards. . . it will be pushed back. They'll go hard for the Self Made project some more and Meek Mill might eclipse ross on the schedule to come out .. with an album. Which means another mixtape :krs:

what were the other 4 singles?

I hope your not foolishly counting "Your a Boss" feat Nicki Minaj and "I love my bytches" because that was scrapped after his health situation. Only people that count those are the people who want to see Ross fail and act like his music is not hitting and catching on.SMARTEN UP