Rich Piana Died..... He Gone

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Bodybuilding sensation Rich Piana has died ... nearly 3 weeks after going into a coma following a medical emergency at his Florida apartment, TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story ... Piana collapsed while getting a haircut on August 7. His girlfriend, Chanel, tried to revive him but was unable to wake him.

Piana was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma -- but was unable to recover.

The District Six Medical Examiner in Florida confirms Piana passed away early Friday morning at the hospital.

A preliminary search at his apartment revealed more than 20 bottles of steroids and a white powder -- but it's unclear if the substances played a role in his death.

46-year-old Piana competed and won several bodybuilding competitions over the years -- including Mr. California -- and became an Instagram sensation, racking up more than 1 million followers.

Bodybuilder Rich Piana Dies After Medical Emergency

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
its crazy how fast shyt can go left.

I was talking to my girl just the other day about a woman she knows that tripped, fell, and hit her head.
Now she's fuking paralyzed for the rest of her life.

Im not going to do the typical internet thing and troll because of those tapes that came out (if thats the case, we all should be shytted on when we die based on our worst moments)....
...the situation is still fuked up

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
When I made the username i was planning on being a troll making demonic replies in threads.

It ended being too much of a commitment
:heh: was not expecting that answer.glad i asked.You is wild.lol.that threw me off.

i used to avoid yo threads cause of your username.id see it and:beli:.thought u was gon curse a brother for maybe disagreeing.or take my pic and voodoo some shyt.lol i aint lying

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
seems like the past couple years of brehs life were a trainwreck. im trying to think of something positive to say...
i guess at least he made a living doin something he seemed to genuinely love.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
giphy.gif

I'm thinking of switching to bar soap ever since I found a soap protector dish I bought off Amazon on a whim 3 years ago but never used. Might cop a washrag to go with it, but I'll have to get a protector for that too. Hm.​