Rich Homie Quan on Birdman’s Bad Business with Young Thug & Him "I Really Feel Some Type of Way" | Its Up There Podcast

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
To my knowledge, The only song that version of Rich Gang ever officially released was the single Lifestyle…the full project “The Tour” was a mixtape that couldn’t be monetized anyway, by conventional methods…I thought they did it that way because both Thug and RHQ were already wrapped up in label hell with a bunch of other situations…other than the publishing from Lifestyle I wonder what money was made directly from the project, outside of in the abstract sense…cause it was a big promotional vehicle in Thug’s star turn

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
To my knowledge, The only song that version of Rich Gang ever officially released was the single Lifestyle…the full project “The Tour” was a mixtape that couldn’t be monetized anyway, by conventional methods…I thought they did it that way because both Thug and RHQ were already wrapped up in label hell with a bunch of other situations…other than the publishing from Lifestyle I wonder what money was made directly from the project, outside of in the abstract sense…cause it was a big promotional vehicle in Thug’s star turn

Birdman monetized it by Birdman methods :birdman:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
un taxed show money and features galore breh. Unpaid for music videos and Merch. Unpaid car service free drugs free car rentals. Free bunk beds. You tripping if you don’t think money wasn’t made from that project in the streets. This was when they still did clubs for cash. They price prob went from like 1500 a show to 3 k to 20k each . Before they met birdman. The exposure he gave them alone was pricele$$$

Young mula rich gang the bidness believ that whoadie

-KEta1.gif

Last edited: