Ric Flair Threatens To Pull Up On Joe Rogan

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
During the latest episode of his podcast, Joe Rogan and guest Rick Rubin discussed the figure four, with Rogan explaining why it wouldn’t work in MMA.

He said (via Wrestling Inc): “[The move] doesn’t work. So as someone’s setting up a Figure-Four, you’re literally giving up an inside heel hook,” Rogan said. “It’s kinda funny, in that regard, that, you know, you are doing this thing but this thing in the real world is the worst thing you do.

Naitch's response:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rogan don't want the smoke.
full

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Ive made many a kid scream when i threw the figure four on during our “play” wrestling. shyt hurts. Great move in the sense that if you try it, you could break someones leg; obviously wrestlers are not doing that. Whoever made that move up was a genius.

Last edited:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Ive made many a kid scream when i threw the figure four on during our “play” wrestling. shyt hurts. Great move in the sense that if you try it, you could break someones leg; obviously wrestlers are not doing that. Whoever made that move up was a genius.
Threw my brother in plenty of figure fours when wrestling. Along with the Camel Clutch Iron Claw, and German Supplex, it is a proven wrestling move.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Threw my brother in plenty of figure fours when wrestling. Along with the Camel Clutch Iron Claw, and German Supplex, it is a proven wrestling move.
I use to hit that ankle lock on kids and sharpshooter fr

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Did this guy get bushed because he was beating up children and making them scream? :lupe: