Rewatching The Office (US) and this really was one of the GOAT shows

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Currently working a job over the summer and nothing better coming home and watching a few episodes of this show to destress :mjlol:

Just watched the episode last night where Michael wanted to go on some spiritual journey and Dwight drove him out into the middle of the woods and he is trying to eat wild mushrooms and made a durag out of his pants leg .:deadmanny:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Show overall was pretty funny, but Michaels stupidty was a bit too much sometimes. fukk Pam and Jim during the early days, and everything after Charles Minor for the most part was shyt. Will Ferrall, Andy, and the red head lady in charge was straight :gag::gag::gag:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
shyt is dry as fukk...fast camera pans on blank expression faces isn't funny:mjlol:
I always felt it would be :flabbynsick: rewatching it. :lupe:

Forget which season, but last episode I watched was a Halloween special where Michael “hanged” himself to scare little kids. :mjlol: Didn’t continue watching for whatever reason and after finding out Will Ferrell’s wack ass was on it, I refused to finish.:camby:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I always felt it would be :flabbynsick: rewatching it. :lupe:

Forget which season, but last episode I watched was a Halloween special where Michael “hanged” himself to scare little kids. :mjlol: Didn’t continue watching for whatever reason and after finding out Will Ferrell’s wack ass was on it, I refused to finish.:camby:
They killed off Will character with the quickness.
No one could ever replace Michael...Andy tried

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Like a lot of good shows it went on far too long. After about 4-5 seasons it started going downhill and never recovered until it was pretty much unwatchable at the end.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I still enjoyed the show at times after Michael Scott left, but damn it dropped hard. The Michael Scott era is hard to beat. It's always a tough decision for me between The Office and Parks and Recreation.

Peak Parks & Recreation wasn't as good as peak The Office, but it sustained better and the world building was unparalleled in a live-action sitcom.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I really wish this show appealed to me in any way whatsoever because the way some fans react to seeing basic shyt like clips or gifs makes me feel like I'm seriously missing out.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Just got into it because my friend really recommended it since I’m into Parks and Rec heavy.

Gotdamn this show is funny as hell. It became a fav when they put Dwight’s office shyt in the vending machine. I split my sides that shyt was hilarious