Rewatching Moesha

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1)Dee is def in my Top 10 finest Blsck mama list. I'm on season 4 and the episode when she bust it open for Hakeem.:whoo: she was very skinny on season 1 and i was just looking at Moesha.

2) Look wise Moesha at her peek at season 1. She was skinny thick. Thr following zeason she still had a big one but she lost weight in the thighs.

3) the father is one of the worst black fathers on tv. Ngga was just selfish. One time he was so bent on getting Myles famous that he just ignored Moesha.

4) if Moesha was a real person shr would have been lost her virginity. She even kissed her teacher and that ngga wasn't even hitting on her. Straight up thot.

5) overall cast could act. Hakeem, Nicely (sp?)

6) kim, niecy, mo friend fit every stereotype on black wome. 2 faced and talk about each other behind their back.
7) hakeem was never fake. Just a real ngga who was consistent.

8) I do wonder if it was moesha decision not to be able to ding good in the show

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I've been watching it today too. A lot more funny and clever than I expected and yeah, I agree about Dee being fine and Frank being trash.

Also this show was pretty much the template for the Proud Family lol. Penny & Kim = Mo & Dijonay. All them heavy Cali accents too :pachaha:

Also dig how the show's transitional scenes just show randos around the city chilling :ehh:

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The first four seasons were the show's peak. Even after Dorian was introduced, the show was still good but once they made Frank into Dorian's father, it left a permanent mark that they couldn't recover from.

The strange thing about Moesha is that even though the last two seasons weren't up to par with the first four, I was still able to watch it. Parts of it still felt like nothing had changed, but the problem is, they went for too much drama. The Parkers ended up being better because they were able to have dramatic moments without having them take over the show.