Daps
I agree hella Underrated film.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to rewatch this. I kind of remember the twist
arenโ€™t the inmates next to his cell scheming on him after he thinks theyโ€™re working together?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have NEVER even heard of this, and I fukks with most guy ritchie movies.

why isn't this on any streaming service tho?
No idea, a lot of movies don't have a streaming home. But I think this is less popular because it sets up like the usual Guy Ritchie type movie but in the end subverts all of it. It's pretty ill, check it out when you have a chance.

IronFist

โ›ฉ๏ธ 18 Arhat โ›ฉ๏ธ
Supporter
Daps
so many jewels within this films. one of my fav tbh

Both the id/demon and super ego/angel aspects of your ego will often use masks to shape shift between certain personas influence your thought processes, emotions, and behavior. Both polarities use familiar faces and voices such as the close loved ones, distant hated ones, and those within your immediate environment as enablers to influence your beliefs in order to get you to act on either influences. Many times, we think that it is our centered self of neutrality producing influential thoughts when itโ€™s a polarity of our psyche convincing the neutrality to go right or left.

Although both polarities are necessary, you should be in control of your pendulumโ€™s swinging momentum than to be in between a tug of war for your confirmation like a plaintiff and defendant. Understand that both can be limiting as it reasons with you based on familiarity; what you already know from a reflected past and projected future for comfort. You must find way to transcend this comfort by exposing yourself to new/now thoughts and feelings beyond your standard comprehension. Fear of what you donโ€™t understand beings about discomfort as a defense mechanism. Harmonize the two rationales with reason beyond prior understanding or shock & awe both with spontaneity that canโ€™t be processed because both can work together to conspire against you without your awareness as a test. The more you expose yourself to and the higher you elevate, the more intelligent they become. The more intelligent they become, the more responsibility you have and the more pressure you have to levitate above them both. Just never forget that they are externalizations of youโ€ฆMr. Green