Review (Thursday @ 10 on Comedy Central)

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Review, Andy Daly’s new Comedy Central show, premieres March 6, meaning it’s high time the world gets a look at the dang thing. The conceptual comedy stars Daly as Forrest MacNeil, a journalist who reviews life experiences—everything from sleeping with a celebrity to running from the law. The trailer makes all that look as anarchic as it sounds, though the always-amiable Daly carries it off with aplomb. Other regulars include James Urbaniak, Jessica St. Clair, and Fred Willard, while guests on the show’s first season will include Lance Bass, Andy Richter, Jason Mantzoukas, and Maria Thayer.

Next week's episode is gonna be about him being a racist :dead:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I gave it a watch. Much better than I thought it would be. If that dude hits his stride and the show picks up steam, it could be really funny.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at the show causing him to lose his marriage.

Pancakes, Divorce, Pancakes was the title of this week's episode.
Have to watch the one from this week.

Show is good.

:russ: At his son screaming I hate this family after his mom kicks him out the room to talk about Forest fukking a sex doll

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this the dude behind bill cosby bukowski right?

i gotta check this out
If you watched Eastbound and Down, it's the principal that April was dating first season.

Dude said we should go out on a high note when talking about divorce :deadrose:

I wanna walk to the diner down the street and get some pancakes now though :patrice:

Last edited: