Revenant Hill (PC, PS5, PS4)

Daps

It is 1919 in the Lower North. After the barn he was living in burns down,Twigs the cat takes up residence in a wet log near an abandoned graveyard. When the owl from the next hill over starts demanding rent, Twigs must find a way to make ends meet, and things just get more complicated from there.

Times are hard, making ends meet is harder, and the world doesn’t stop at the edge of the graveyard. Something big and dark is at work in the towns, the factories, in the forests and hills. Sooner or later, someone is going to have to push back.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Interesting. Need to still play NiTW

Everyone says this game is good, i should try it. There was a lot of nasty drama with the devs of that gme though that turned me off from it :francis:

the co-creator basically got “me-too’d” when it was hot in the streets, dropped from the studio and two days later commit that

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Everyone says this game is good, i should try it. There was a lot of nasty drama with the devs of that gme though that turned me off from it :francis:

the co-creator basically got “me-too’d” when it was hot in the streets, dropped from the studio and two days later commit that
I know who you talking about, the programmer. They kicked him out his crew in which they all lived together to be able to make games, sad.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i feel like i done seen this little cat with the eyes running around in like 4 different games... i tried to get into the game pass game but it wasnt for me.