Returnal may be coming to PC soon

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
If this drops soon, I can see PlayStation going ahead and starting what the PlayStation stans are dreading happening. God of war on ps5 and PC on release

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC brehs starving for them leftovers

:mjlol:

#Sonygang. :win:

PC is the thanos of gaming too much unlimited piff. Sony games coming to PC is the final ring added to the hand.
Xbox exclusives, Nintendo switch games in 4k and 60 fps and google play realeasing there store on Windows this year plus emulation of older consoles. PC is the home of where Even if a game gets delisted and removed from the store there a multiple ways to bring that bytch back to life. Cant say the same for consoles.

Last edited:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
PC is the thanos of gaming too much unlimited piff. Sony games coming to PC is the final ring added to the hand.
Xbox exclusives, Nintendo switch games in 4k and 60 fps and google play realeasing there store on Windows this year plus emulation of older consoles. PC is the home of where Even if a game gets delisted and removed from the store there a multiple ways to bring that bytch back to life. Cant say the same for consoles.

Translation = :angry:

Look ill tell ya how much fun HZDFB is and GOWR are this year and you can tell me how cool part one looks on ur pc and maybe in 2025 Sony will give you some more scraps.....

Content > Graphics always.

O ya enjoy your 30 mins of settings config b4 you play every single fukking game cuz u gotta match it with your system

:mjlol::mjlol:

oh gee can i play in medium or medium high graphics with my rig:ohhh::ohhh: omg high quality shadows or low...... WTFFF why is reflections bogging my system down turn em off,,,, zomg can i have FOV out here or do i need to turn it down... zomg vsync or gsync?? what about freesync :damn: both...all 3?? omggg whys my screen tearing WTF :mjcry::mjcry:
why am i getting random stutter and frame drops WTF it should be working!!!!

sucker shyt,

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Translation

Look ill tell ya how much fun HZDFB is and GOWR are this year and you can tell me how cool part one looks on ur pc and maybe in 2025 Sony will give you some more scraps.....

Content > Graphics always.

O ya enjoy your 30 mins of settings config b4 you play every single fukking game cuz u gotta match it with your system

:mjlol::mjlol:

oh gee can i play in medium or medium high graphics with my rig:ohhh::ohhh: omg high quality shadows or low...... WTFFF why is reflections bogging my system down turn em off,,,, zomg can i have FOV out here or do i need to turn it down... zomg vsync or gsync?? what about freesync :damn: both...all 3?? omggg whys my screen tearing WTF :mjcry::mjcry:
why am i getting random stutter and frame drops WTF it should be working!!!!

sucker shyt,

it ain’t that serious nikka maybe it ain’t for you but you can’t deny the unlimited options you have on pc. I can’t be mad because I have a PS5, Series X and Switch. I mostly on PC right now because really there ain’t to much shyt to play on consoles that you can’t play on PC. Psssshhhh medium settings we ultra settings over here nikka.

Let PC nikkas cook and stop hating

Last edited: