***Retro Runny-Ray: Vesta Williams - Sweet Sweet Love***

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wacky - I thought you said on SOHH that all the "sorry posters" went over to this board.

:dry:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
^^arent you thickums? i thought i told you to page me?

f**k wacky d. im the nicca you wanna see.

Wacky - I thought you said on SOHH that all the "sorry posters" went over to this board.

:dry:

i believe he was referring to TSC. not the entire coli. and im sure he wasnt referring to every single poster in TSC.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
^^arent you thickums? i thought i told you to page me?

f**k wacky d. im the nicca you wanna see.

i believe he was referring to TSC. not the entire coli. and im sure he wasnt referring to every single poster in TSC.

Bruh. You said that in TLR. I tried to reply to it but the server failed of course

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
^interesting. due to the recent events, i searched out and spoke to the guy and he listed you as one of the people that hes cool with. yet, youre over here trying to "expose" him and taking his comments out of context. talk about a snake in the grass.

and yes, he stands by that comment. all of the bad posters are over here, but most of the good posters are over here as well. he never dissed this website.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^nicca, i aint tell you chit. you read my posts on sohh and ran with it. at least you read that chit right tho.

WHEN THE GRASS IS CUT, THE SNAKES'LL SHOW/
I GOTTA THANK THE OLD NICCA RAY FOR THAT THO