Response Requested (re.@Ill Clinton)-Do men really refer to themselves as "LOVELY"... ????

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I guess @Ill Clinton called himself trying to remark on his appearance, for whatever reason in a comment that he directed to me (proposition, solicitation, etc. who knows what the purpose was, that's on him) But he used the following line -
Im ridiculously handsome 6ft 200 pounds gymrat lovely complexion badboy covered in tattoos. Youd love me
-This was his unsolicited random response and description to me... hmmm, comes off real sus type funny style imo. Are y'all men out here describing yourselves as being "lovely" and/or having a "lovely complexion" these days?? Am I being too harsh?? Like I genuinely am interested in knowing. I have never, ever heard in the history of male to female communications, a personal situation where a man has called himself that - "handsome, good looking, even toned..etc" are the usual buzzwords.. But "Lovely".. ??
:francis:....:usure:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I forgot to mention my jaw line is immaculate, but you cant tell because my beard is so glorious :myman:
full

710L.jpg

:dunnoboutdat:
who is that? :jbhmm:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
"I'm going crazy 'bout it, I'm going codeine crazy
That's how I'm living it, I'm feeling lovely."
full