respectable posters from the city of chicago

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
do you worry about random drive by or random bullet when you go out?
do you avoid visiting fam members who live in south side?
you have any family members who rep the GD's?
are pawgs allergic to your city?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The 'pawgs' are in the burbs like oak brook,naperville,bolingbrook,schaumburg etc or up north

No I aint worried about no drive bys cuz I aint in the hood like that and a lot of the things reported are isolated incidents in the same 6-7 hoods nikkas just aint drivin by blocks shootin recklessly stop watching menace and boyz in the hood u canadian cac.Southside wakk as hell and all my family lives out west/west suburbs so I'm never out south anymore and nah no g's in my fam

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
@Token asked me the other day if i want smoke cuz she aint for nun and will change an opp like clothes for aiki and jojo

i'm scared brehs :damn:
she home schooled and well spoken...i bet she grows weed in her backyard and sells it to her community
kinda c00nary but really no surprise

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The 'pawgs' are in the burbs like oak brook,naperville,bolingbrook,schaumburg etc or up north

No I aint worried about no drive bys cuz I aint in the hood like that and a lot of the things reported are isolated incidents in the same 6-7 hoods nikkas just aint drivin by blocks shootin recklessly stop watching menace and boyz in the hood u canadian cac.Southside wakk as hell and all my family lives out west/west suburbs so I'm never out south anymore and nah no g's in my fam

I see a lot of nice pawg/asian around hyde park that got me like :patrice: