Respawn Tryna Get A Three-Peat With The Star Wars Franchise

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Very interested in the strategy game, less optimistic about the FPS because I don't know if Respawn can pull it off.

As far as Fallen Order 2 goes, I'm happy for it, but they gotta do better with the story IMO. Cal sucks, the only interesting part of that game story wise was Dathomir. The gameplay was top of the line though.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Very interested in the strategy game, less optimistic about the FPS because I don't know if Respawn can pull it off.
you not feeling a Titanfall styled Star Wars game? :jbhmm:
At first I thought this was going to be Battlefront 3 but DICE isn't involved so this will likely not be Battlefront 3.
It hurts that it wasn’t BF3. That shyt will probably never come out :mjcry: Pre-Patch Anakin in BF2 will forever live on in the community

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
you not feeling a Titanfall styled Star Wars game? :jbhmm:
It hurts that it wasn’t BF3. That shyt will probably never come out :mjcry: Pre-Patch Anakin in BF2 will forever live on in the community

Titanfall 2 wasn't bad but it didn't move the needle. I think Star Wars as a FPS won't ever be successful as a pure straight up multiplayer FPS, which is what Respawn does. I think it needs a twist to it.

If they just put out another basic 6 hour campaign and make it some battlepass ass FPS its going to flop.

Chef

All Star
Daps
In my heart I wish it was a Republic Commando sequel but it’s Respawn so I’ll take it. They’re saving EA’s ass right now by helping out with BF and Star Wars.

Sev. We didn’t forget you breh.:mjcry: