Resident Evil Village surpassed 10 million units in the three years since its 2021 release, making it the fastest title in the series to hit milestone

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GPxzdCBaYAAxxJ1

What an absolute flop. How did it ONLY sell 10 million in three years, on SEVEN platforms yet Spider-Man 2, an EXCLUSIVE that's only on ONE system sold 11 million in a few months? Ghosts of Tsushima basically sold that on one platform two years ago :unimpressed:.

Will Capcom reconsider and port their games to Android, Mac OS, Linux, Gamecube and Dreamcast to get more sales? Seems like selling games on these consoles, PC, phones etc. isn't enough. They should go exclusive.
I need @The Mad Titan's expertise on this.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People dont like scary games. Those wolves and witches were very aggressive.

That damn plagas virus is no joke.

That sad simp saw his mission through

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GPxzdCBaYAAxxJ1

What an absolute flop. How did it ONLY sell 10 million in three years, on SEVEN platforms yet Spider-Man 2, an EXCLUSIVE that's only on ONE system sold 11 million in a few months? Ghosts of Tsushima basically sold that on one platform two years ago :unimpressed:.

Will Capcom reconsider and port their games to Android, Mac OS, Linux, Gamecube and Dreamcast to get more sales? Seems like selling games on these consoles, PC, phones etc. isn't enough. They should go exclusive.
I need @The Mad Titan's expertise on this.

Is that a real baby? :dahell:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
First RE I ever beat. Now I’m invested in the franchise low key. I’ll be checking for it here on out.

It was fun and even tense, at times.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game was mid. Decent weekend game but I won't go back to it. The dollhouse segment was crazy though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
First RE I ever beat. Now I’m invested in the franchise low key. I’ll be checking for it here on out.

It was fun and even tense, at times.
Go ahead and buy re4 remake right now. Face another true adventure. A new low in Evil.

Last edited: