Reservoir Dogs is a better movie than Pulp Fiction

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I hadn't watched this joints in a long time but just watched both movies again recently

Reservoir Dogs has held up way better Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction drags these days

The storytelling was great in Reservoir Dogs and the characters weren't caricatures like they were in Pulp Fiction

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
For me I prefer Reservoir Dogs over Pulp Fiction for its story.

That being said Pulp Fiction really was when Quentin Tarantino really started to be come into his own, and putting his stamp on what is his movies.

So for personal pref, I am more of a story person and Reservoir Dogs for me is better.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
This is a good take. I gotta watch both tomorrow and come back and weigh in with a fresh perspective. I will say that I revisit the reservoir dogs script often.

OP I agree. Reservoir Dogs is QT's masterpiece. I did watch City on Fire for the first time yesterday and damn I know that director gotta be a little mad at how he spun that movie into a classic.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I like the original movie it was based on city on fire with chow Yun fat. I just always been a fan of that type of hk cinema with Ringo lam, Tsui Hark and John Woo.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
So you think a movie where they have zero nikkas but still find time to talk shyt about nikkas is better than

a movie staring 1 nikka and costarring 1 other nikka. Which boosted their careers for decades and had ving in a interracial relationship where it’s a white bytch instead of the other way around?
Word..:francis:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So you think a movie where they have zero nikkas but still find time to talk shyt about nikkas is better than

a movie staring 1 nikka and costarring 1 other nikka. Which boosted their careers for decades and had ving in a interracial relationship where it’s a white bytch instead of the other way around?
Word..:francis:

What does this have to do with the quality of the movie? :skip:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Just curious, the people who think this.......what are your top 3 ranked Tarantino movies? I love Reservoir Dogs, but it's not even in his top 5 for me.

1.) Pulp Fiction
2.) Ingorious Basterds
3.) Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just curious, the people who think this.......what are your top 3 ranked Tarantino movies? I love Reservoir Dogs, but it's not even in his top 5 for me.

1.) Pulp Fiction
2.) Ingorious Basterds
3.) Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

1.pulp fiction
2.kill bill
3. Inglorious b*stards

Honorable mention
True romance