Republicans haven’t won the popular vote in 20 years

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Imagine if we didn't have 12 years of Republican leadership the last 24 years.

Pretty wild people actually want another 8 years of that wack shyt, most of us don't.

They’ve had enough time and 90% wack results. Time to move on.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Is the electoral college outdated ?

It’s needed. If you just went by the popular vote only a handful of states would determine the outcome since the country’s population is concentrated in a few states. That’s why you also have states right and the ability for each state to govern itself. But the real problem lies in how the government is set up in the first place.

This country consists of 50 states which is broken down into regions. You can argue that all have different cultures. To the point where it’s like being in another country.

The federal government only exists for military purposes and social services. That’s it. But states can override shyt if they want.

The concept of “swing states” is also a problem. A state like Ohio shouldn’t have the power to decide who becomes president. A senator from West Virginia shouldn’t have the power to block bills in the senate.

The government is like the NFL. Parity rules.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s needed. If you just went by the popular vote only a handful of states would determine the outcome since the country’s population is concentrated in a few states.
:beli: i'm beyond tired of this stupid talking point, there's no such thing as a state in a popular vote. hence "popular vote"

we do NOT need the electoral college. every american could go to the polls, and vote for the president. we have the Senate to represent the states

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
And they still lose cuz they so trash

And they so trash because of the electoral college

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
There are good and bad parts of being a federal republic and this is one of the bad ones unfortunately.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Republicans control access to capital and wealth in America. As a result they've been able to keep WS in place through a web of nonprofits, think tanks, and deciding WHO they can share their capital with. They don't have to win the popular vote, they have the $$$ for lobbying. If you (republican billionaires) control land, labor and capital then you dont need to win popular votes.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Imagine if we didn't have 12 years of Republican leadership the last 24 years.

Pretty wild people actually want another 8 years of that wack shyt, most of us don't.

Time to move on.
The bush dynasty and Reagan/Nixon really set us back. The amount of money spent on the Iraq war alone is mind boggling...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's affirmative action for Republicans. And I also find it ridiculous that a state with 500,000 people gets the same amount of senators as California.

Both the Senate and the electoral college are outdated.
i mean, i get why we need one of them. i don't really have a problem with the senate, to justify every state being part of the union equally. but the electoral college is trash

how many people just don't bother voting, because "my vote doesn't matter anyway, i'm in a red/blue state"