Reporter: Netanyahu is in judgment of the ICC a war criminal, isn’t hosting him in Oval Office undermining credibility? John Kirby: No,he’s our ally..

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Reporter: Netanyahu is in the judgment of the ICC a war criminal, isn’t hosting him in Oval Office undermining credibility of the ICC?
John Kirby: No, bc we [ The US] don’t consider him a war criminal.
Reporter: But the ICC does
Kirby: We [The US] don’t agree… he’s an ally and a friend.
Niall: ICC says lsrael has legitimate war aims but says intentionally causing death and starvation of civilians is criminal
Kirby: Is that a question?

To understand why AmeriKKKa can do this,
we need to go back to 2002..

When Republican president George Bush was in office and signed ‘The Hague Invasion Act’ into law..

AmeriKKKa = The United States of lsrael

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
71V6UHFxotL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

9781641605021.jpg

AmeriKKKa steady destabilizing and terrorizing the Global South
to steal all their resources, in the name of US Imperialism.

Only to then sell “anti-immigrant sentiment” for public support against the victims of US Imperialism/Western Imperialism,
empowering White Supremacy and its warmongering politics.

but nikkas fall for it like dummies, pointing at immigrants.

Like White Supremacy ain’t right there in our faces SMH.

The Black Panthers would never SMH

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
There you have it. Putin, a war criminal, is not welcome in America. Netanyahu, war criminal, is not only welcome, he's an ally and got standing ovations from top politicians ON BOTH SIDES.

Just remember:

The world is watching the hypocrisy and moving away from the US and the West. All this over Israel

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more this is allowed to go on the more emboldened the US and in particular Israel will be to continue stepping over the line. And then eventually they will go too far. And then we’ll be wondering “how did we get here?” as a huge war pops off (maybe civil), there is a violent revolt, an assassination of a key figure (my bet is still Netanyahu by an inside job), or some combination of the above. I don’t see how this ends any other way. By the time that happens, Palestinians are likely to have been mostly wiped out at this rate. And I’m not sure how the US is going to recover from that, yet I think there is a reality in which they do. Israel, however, is teetering over the edge and all balance has been lost, the only thing left is the fall. What it will look like we will soon see play out across this next generation.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The more this is allowed to go on the more emboldened the US and in particular Israel will be to continue stepping over the line. And then eventually they will go too far. And then we’ll be wondering “how did we get here?” as a huge war pops off (maybe civil), there is a violent revolt, an assassination of a key figure (my bet is still Netanyahu by an inside job), or some combination of the above. I don’t see how this ends any other way. By the time that happens, Palestinians are likely to have been mostly wiped out at this rate. And I’m not sure how the US is going to recover from that, yet I think there is a reality in which they do. Israel, however, is teetering over the edge and all balance has been lost, the only thing left is the fall. What it will look like we will soon see play out across this next generation.
I kinda pray for the freedom to hunt Zionist down by name. But I'm kinda viscous when it comes to standing up for what's right. Removing that mentality from this earth should be a priority for every nation on this planet.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
There you have it. Putin, a war criminal, is not welcome in America. Netanyahu, war criminal, is not only welcome, he's an ally and got standing ovations from top politicians ON BOTH SIDES.

Just remember:

The world is watching the hypocrisy and moving away from the US and the West. All this over Israel

You see it.

IMG-7669.jpg

Our GREATEST minds across the board ALL knew and understood the vile nature of US Imperialism and lsrael’s part in it.

Down to how Diasporians are all victims of Western Imperialism.

They were very well-read and articulate in explaining it to us.

Our current Black Media out here pushin Tariq Nasheed SMH

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You see it.

IMG-7669.jpg

Our GREATEST minds across the board ALL knew and understood the vile nature of US Imperialism and lsrael’s part in it.

Down to how Diasporians are all victims of Western Imperialism.

They were very well-read and articulate in explaining it to us.

Our current Black Media out here pushin Tariq Nasheed SMH

Repped. Edit damn already repped you

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Got standing ovations from BOTH fukkING PARTIES.

Then got the protests denounced by the Democratic presidential nominee.

There are people on here who really have baby brains.

History will look down on any evil b*stard tryna bargain with palestinian lives
talking about "votes".
Yea Kamala pissed me off with that. However, she does not yet have the freedom to go against the grain and we can be hopeful that she is playing a temporary role and will flip the script.

If she doesn't, and this shyt continues, civilians will start to do shyt to these people world wide.

These types of folks aren't safe around me.