Rep. Jim Clyburn is mad that young Black voters are not listening to Biden

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Clyburn is mad young black voters aren't listening to Biden.
Internet Ass Muhfukkas are mad cause they listened to Mexicans talk about how they're mad that a Black concert was for Black people.
I can only assume the anger will grow now that it's known that Jim Clyburn is mad.

When they get mad 😡
We get madder 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Clyburn is mad young black voters aren't listening to Biden.
Internet Ass Muhfukkas are mad cause they listened to Mexicans talk about how they're mad that a Black concert was for Black people.
I can only assume the anger will grow now that it's known that Jim Clyburn is mad.

When they get mad 😡
We get madder 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

tenor.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk I wish I didn't click that. This dikkhead Black Truth will make 20 minute videos of rants.

"Dems don't do anything for blacks!" and posts nothing pointing to the fact. Its one thing to make a claim, but you gotta support it.

Same thing Dems do: They can make positive change but if it don't hit the right people, to most folks, it didn't happen.

That said, while fools get on their soap box, young voters are typically ghost, and young black voters are no different. Folks are gonna talk

about tangibles when the fact is outside of MAYBE Obama, when has there ever been a candidate that got the youth to vote in force?

Nationally or locally.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn..
Looking at these replies.. yall clearly aren't listening :heh:
Having read the article with transcripts of what Clyburn said, cause mothafukk Professor Rant-a-bunch, its some old "We had it worse" type of talk that doesn't convey to young voters. We don't hold civics to high regard, seemingly by design, and voting is largely a long term investment type of thing.

I wasn't thinking about voting like that in my early 20s...hell, even my late 20s. Start making REAL money and what happens? I have time and attention and finally understand the hows and whys. Mayor Daley sold our meters here in Chicago for 75 years! That was sixteen years ago and im madder about it now than I originally was, especially knowing the deal might literally outlive me. Some people in '08 might have thought it cool because we get a billi for now.

Any people we vote for takes time to get things in motion, and young folks who have no real frame of reference, don't know how fast things go. Like telling them they can get rich off of investing in their 401k from 18 (I was told this) but then they cash out the moment they leave the job (I did this at my mother's urging.) If I sat on that, it would have made lots of money in the past 20 years...but I needed that $400 right then and there. Thats how politics feels.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
We need young politicians
These old career in office bytch nikkas and bytches have killed this country
Kids and even people in my age group are tired of the boogeyman talk, voting and still seeing fukkery day in and day out
This shyt has come to a head
It ain’t about dem or repub at this point
People are struggling out here but seeing foreign countries receive countless money for their needs
Looking at a war that makes no complete sense
Global warming fukking shyt up
Increased living expenses
Nobody should be paying $1400 in rent just to live in a decent part of town while their check is getting stretched out like an Asa Akira Gangbangin scene
People are tired and just at the point of saying
fukk it, voting ain’t doing shyt for my condition
Even when I do what is asked of me and I do participate in the political landscape
I’m still waking up every morning, walking out the door and getting Zangief power drive into the ground
Voter apathy is real and until people see something actually changing and working
That chitlin circuit babble ain’t gon fly no more
Especially to the youth