rent time again

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could have sworn I just paid rent...but here we are again....I'm about to cut that check then walk to the office and watch as my account is alittle less when they cash the check

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
We've all known that feel at some point, breh. Just try to ride it out as best you can. :ld:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could have sworn I just paid rent...but here we are again....I'm about to cut that check then walk to the office and watch as my account is alittle less when they cash the check

it sucks to pay out bills, but just count your blessings, you have money coming in to afford to pay bills.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it sucks to pay out bills, but just count your blessings, you have money coming in to afford to pay bills.

Total Percentage of World Population that lives on less than $2.50 a day 50%
Total number of people that live on less than $2.50 a day 3 Billion
Total Percentage of People that live on less than $10 a day 80%
Total percent of World Populations that live where income differentials are widening 80%
Total Percentage of World Income the richest 20% account for 75%
Total Number of children that die each day due to Poverty 22,000
Total Number of People in Developing Countries with Inadequate Access to Water 1.1 billion
Total Number of School Days lost to Water Related Illness 443 million school days
Child World Poverty Statistics
Number of children in the world 2.2 billion
Number of Children that live in Poverty 1 billion
Total Number of Children that live without adequate shelter 640 million (1 in 3)
Total Number of Children without access to safe water 400 million (1 in 5)
Total Number of Children with no access to Health Services 270 million (1 in 7)
Total Number of Children who die annually from lack of access to safe drinking water and adequate sanitation 1.4 million

we complaina bout such the little things when billions of folks would love to be in our position.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Total Percentage of World Population that lives on less than $2.50 a day 50%
Total number of people that live on less than $2.50 a day 3 Billion
Total Percentage of People that live on less than $10 a day 80%
Total percent of World Populations that live where income differentials are widening 80%
Total Percentage of World Income the richest 20% account for 75%
Total Number of children that die each day due to Poverty 22,000
Total Number of People in Developing Countries with Inadequate Access to Water 1.1 billion
Total Number of School Days lost to Water Related Illness 443 million school days
Child World Poverty Statistics
Number of children in the world 2.2 billion
Number of Children that live in Poverty 1 billion
Total Number of Children that live without adequate shelter 640 million (1 in 3)
Total Number of Children without access to safe water 400 million (1 in 5)
Total Number of Children with no access to Health Services 270 million (1 in 7)
Total Number of Children who die annually from lack of access to safe drinking water and adequate sanitation 1.4 million

we complaina bout such the little things when billions of folks would love to be in our position.

exactly...thats when I hear people complain, or even when they have problems its always a good reminder to have them keep their heads up because believe it or not someone is suffering more than any of us on the coli...**** we all have the luxury of even surfing on the internet thats why I can say that

also, what I learned is health and family love and support is worth more than any material possession. Also look at all these celebrities that have everything in the world and still commit suicide, thats why I dont glorify possessions as much as I did when I was a youth, and even if I can afford to buy i dont.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
fukk rent breh moving to a new place and had to double up so had to pay for rent at two places this month and spent all my money on that deposit and have to get all new furniture for my place cause I'm not bringing anything but my clothes with me :damn: