Renewing your License unappreciation

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
supposedly I cant do it online because every certain amount of years you have to go to the DMV in person to renew license. Drove past the other day and line wrapped around building:what:

Im going to try online and take my chances and if i cant I will get a message telling me to stop by the local dmv:shaq2:

that joint is always crowded

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I cheated on the road signs part.

Took my phone out, and googled "Road Signs"... aced that shyt

:takedat:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
supposedly I cant do it online because every certain amount of years you have to go to the DMV in person to renew license. Drove past the other day and line wrapped around building:what:

Im going to try online and take my chances and if i cant I will get a message telling me to stop by the local dmv:shaq2:

that joint is always crowded

go to another dmv in another county.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
go to another dmv in another county.

there is a dmv on each side of town in my city they stay packed all the times, ive heard because of some new policies that make people do certain things at the spot instead of online

im not driving 30-45 miles away just to see a line wrapped around the building

i will just have to stand in the line looking:ninja2:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
pretty much this

Can't believe you couldn't be able to do it all online, never heard of that before

I know the state of Georgia changed the process as of July 1st. Previously we could renew online but on new renewals you have to have 6 forms of ID/Address identification. I waited 2.5 hours last Friday.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the state of Georgia changed the process as of July 1st. Previously we could renew online but on new renewals you have to have 6 forms of ID/Address identification. I waited 2.5 hours last Friday.

its all because of immigration and illegals i would think

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Its the same in FL. I thought I lost my license and went to get another one. Waited for 30 minutes to get told I need all of that proof of ID.

They wanted the OG birth certificate lmao everybody else just asks for a copy