Remnant from the ashes .. GO GET IT NOW

Daps
Reppin
brehs this is the game of the year. And it came with no fanfare, media attention or anything like that.

Think of dark souls mixed with last of us , sprinkle in some RE4 , rpg elements like bloodborne, a long ass story and game that can be played on multiple play throughs, and you get this beauty of a game. On top of it all is that everything in the world is random generated. So your play through will be different than anyone elses.

It’s supposed to be a coop game but can be played solo. I’m having a blast playing it solo. Haven’t even bothered with coop cause I hate that shyt.

Go grab it and thank me later

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
brehs this is the game of the year. And it came with no fanfare, media attention or anything like that.

Think of dark souls mixed with last of us , sprinkle in some RE4 , rpg elements like bloodborne, a long ass story and game that can be played on multiple play throughs, and you get this beauty of a game. On top of it all is that everything in the world is random generated. So your play through will be different than anyone elses.

It’s supposed to be a coop game but can be played solo. I’m having a blast playing it solo. Haven’t even bothered with coop cause I hate that shyt.

Go grab it and thank me later
I keep hearing this from many people. I watched a play through yesterday and came away with mixed feelings. Gameplay looks fun but those monsters didn't look very engaging. Seemed like they were just idly standing around. It may just be the point of the game at which that person was playing. Maybe I haven't seen it all in its Glory? :yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The only think I hate is if you play co-op y'all have to be around the same level or the weaker player will be doomed.

That being said enjoy this bump because I don't own it yet.

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
I wanna like this game but its hard af too figure out where im suppose to be going they dont give any directions it feels like :martin:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I still gotta finish this, surge 2, and anime souls (code vein) :snoop: man 2019 was a good year for souls like

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Enjoyin my playthrough so far since it's the plus game this month.

If they ever make a sequel I will definitely day 1 it.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Might pick it up if I already don't have it for free.

I don't know why I didn't hear about this game in 2019 and I was looking for stuff to play. I had a part time job and BORED!!!