Remember when You could make Music on Consoles

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
As somebody that's off and on as far as beat making is concerned, I reflect on the days when you didn't have a SP404, an MPC, and even FL Studios, but this jawn:

61FtNEW-BoL.jpg

:whew:I remember as a Joey wanting this so badly, but my friggin wombats of parents didn't want to cop (couldn't find it). So I sit and stare at the possibilities of the ad on EGM.

Years later I finally caught the bug and cop these jawns from the PSP:

519QfIcNf3L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

51CY3mptvwL.jpg

Traxxpad was glorious ass, but Beaterator was the one that actually gave me a bit of stroke with beat making. There used to be a Rockstar community based on the game and me and a few others would make beats and sometimes collab.

I remember this jawn I used to talked to had a sister who used to make music with her boyfriend using this program:

MTV_Music_Generator_2_cover.jpg

Straight up Boys Scouts shyt :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Dibiase posted some heat he made on beaterator recently. He had it on a real PSP and everything. I haven’t had one in years, but It runs pretty decently on emulator

:feedme: link so I can see.

Probably one of the best game/music programs you can actually use if you want to get the hang of how a DAW works, or make beats on the fly. I used to sample on it and everything.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
:feedme: link so I can see.

Probably one of the best game/music programs you can actually use if you want to get the hang of how a DAW works, or make beats on the fly. I used to sample on it and everything.

Can't find the one from recently, so this ones a bit older. He def kills it tho

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:ohhh: I didn't know there was even beat making games...

I missed out on a good Era :mjcry:

To be fair, the last one to drop on a console was this jawn:

I fiddled with it when I had the Switch. Sadly it's extremely limited compared to something like Beaterator, but it's good if you have a work flow in mind.