Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Said He "Never Supported Trump".. Well, Look What I Found

Daps
are you really this goddamn stupid?

I NEVER supported Trump.

is that right..?

so, you think you just gonna call me a liar.. and, sit back like sh!t was cool.. nah.. fukk that..

told yall.. this dude thinks hes slick.. but, i got time today cuz.. lets go to the tape.

9gjPB73.gif

#TrumpSet

now.. either i cant read, but im pretty sure that says #Trumpset.. am i correct..
c799dd9ea3868dcf41cd546bd5738c96.png

and, it didnt stop there.

#WINNING
#WINNING
#WINNING

:blessed:
My god :wow:

We created a monster :wow:
dude was coherent, hitting all the talking points, talking about business and just outright laying down the law.

im sure theres more in this thread where most are celebrating & supporting #Trumpset.. Im at the Trump International caucus with me: Nevada Gop Caucus

but, hey.. @4d 6f 6e 65 79 has never supported Trump..
c799dd9ea3868dcf41cd546bd5738c96.png

even the mod in HL called him out.. :wow:

:wtf:

Napoleon was a #Trumpset?!!

A lot of people were trumpset when he was shytting on republicans, it was all fun and games cuz nobody thought he could win the general
we always knew @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was an of the moment dikk rider though :yeshrug:

again.. Happy Thanksgiving.. and, like i already told yall.. i got time today, cuz..

HeftyDelightfulGalapagosalbatross-size_restricted.gif

@MTAFZ @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @ThisWorldAintRight @ORDER_66 @R$G META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @My First Timbs @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative @ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy @IllmaticDelta @Deege @Nigmund Freud @JamieFoxxHairline @SmarkMero @stomachlines @WMG the 2nd @Zero @Morose Polymath @N.J.stan @Bishop_BP_Jakes @Poitier @Barnett114 @BmoreGorilla @Lootpack @HopeKillCure @Malkoonxxx_23 @Sagat
52iey1.jpg

:salute: