Remember when Luda was killing features?

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
and not on some simple shyt, but lyrical fury?

:ahh:

Say what you want, but a focused Luda's presence in hip hop is def missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
oh yeah, and I know this ain't hip hop, but Luda absolutely RIPPED this song to shreds. One of the best verses of his career.

Last edited by a moderator:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I agree, at the same time he suffers from Busta Rhymes syndrome great guest verses but the albums that's when it starts to get shaky.

They are very similar in a lot of ways.

Incredibly similar.

They couldn't pick their styles and tried to cater too many audiences.

Which is why Busta doesn't get that much love from NY and Luda doesn't get that much love from the A.

Half the features on Luda's album were useless, as were half the songs (mostly due to the direction of the song).

The problem here is Busta goes down with legendary status. Luda is vastly ignored today, and that's bs.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I agree, at the same time he suffers from Busta Rhymes syndrome great guest verses but the albums that's when it starts to get shaky.

They are very similar in a lot of ways.

You fukking kidding right? Busta has a great discog

The Coming - Dope Album
When Disaster Strikes - Great Album
ELE - Very Dope Album
Anarchy - Dope Album
Genisis - Wack Album
It Aint Safe No More - Never Heard it, I assume it's wack though:manny:
The Big Bang - Great Album
Back on My BS - Wack Album

His Discog is right on par with his legendary contemporaries.

Luda has a sh!tty Discog,

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
You fukking kidding right? Busta has a great discog

The Coming - Dope Album
When Disaster Strikes - Great Album
ELE - Very Dope Album
Anarchy - Dope Album
Genisis - Wack Album
It Aint Safe No More - Never Heard it, I assume it's wack though:manny:
The Big Bang - Great Album
Back on My BS - Wack Album

His Discog is right on par with his legendary contemporaries.

Luda has a sh!tty Discog,

I'm not dissing I'm one of those people that holds Busta in high regards, and when it comes to raw technical emceeing his virtually unwatched.

But his albums are an acquired taste I would be lying if I said otherwise, he's one of the few rappers whose albums sound different every go around couldn't tell you about Back On My Bullshyt, never heard it.

Didn't like It Aint Safe No More, Genesis was meh, couldn't tell you about The Big Bang either never did hear it all the way through.

Personally The Dillagence mixtape has been the best thing he's done in the last 10 years.

And him and Luda are very Similar, two ridiculously talented MC's with bags of charisma, humorous, happy go lucky attitude, work hard at their craft but they also have an edge to them, and an unpredictability factor to boot.

Who inhabit two different areas of Hip Hop yet seem to be able to straddle that fine line between traditional and modern rap music.

Whose initial approach to making albums tend to divide popular opinion.

Come on now.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I'm not dissing I'm one of those people that holds Busta in high regards, and when it comes to raw technical emceeing his virtually unwatched.

But his albums are an acquired taste I would be lying if I said otherwise, he's one of the few rappers whose albums sound different every go around couldn't tell you about Back On My Bullshyt, never heard it.

Didn't like It Aint Safe No More, Genesis was meh, couldn't tell you about The Big Bang either never did hear it all the way through.

Personally The Dillagence mixtape has been the best thing he's done in the last 10 years.

And him and Luda are very Similar, two ridiculously talented MC's with bags of charisma, humorous, happy go lucky attitude, work hard at their craft but they also have an edge to them, and an unpredictability factor to boot.

Who inhabit two different areas of Hip Hop yet seem to be able to straddle that fine line between traditional and modern rap music.

Whose initial approach to making albums tend to divide popular opinion.

Come on now.

I called Back on my BS wack without having heard it myself. But I assume it is based on the majority opinions I've heard about it.

But do yourself a favor breh, if you consider yourself a Busta fan, you need to dig deep into that Big Bang. That shyt is a great album. Beats were nice & Busta did his thing on there.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I called Back on my BS wack without having heard it myself. But I assume it is based on the majority opinions I've heard about it.

But do yourself a favor breh, if you consider yourself a Busta fan, you need to dig deep into that Big Bang. That shyt is a great album. Beats were nice & Busta did his thing on there.

I'm gonna dig that shyt out out next bit of free time, I get I've got a few albums that I need to listen to.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/ZDxuaOgtaUA]Ludacris, LL Cool J, Keith Murray - Fatty Girl - YouTube[/ame]

:myman:
Ludacris-Obama.jpg

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Luda was always one of the few rappers that could hop on a R&B track and the verse wouldn't be wack of reek of simpin'.

Like his verse on Unpredictable, Ride, etc.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man Luda has always been one of my favorites. He jumps on a track with someone and easily kills it, he jumps on a freestyle and easily destroys whoever was before or after him. Then you get his CD and it's like:rudy: