Remember when Elon Musk bended the knee to dem DEVILS? July 1st, monetized Twitter users must give lsraeli intelligence agency gov-ID & biometric data

ReasonableMatic

Daps

GO4SsKzaoAAEsE2
GO4SsKybEAEW45e

GO4SsKzakAAOm8l

“B-bu-but, we don’t have power” - :ld:

Jack shoulda never sold Twitter to that Musky boer :pacspit::mjcry:

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
American first post, huh :mjpls:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall stay posting tweets from far right outlets smh. Here's some of the 'news' that was shared by the OP's source:

Post far-right news sources and expect them to be neutral about Israel brehs

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yall stay posting tweets from far right outlets smh. Here's some of the 'news' that was shared by the OP's source:

Post far-right news sources and expect them to be neutral about Israel brehs

Imagine deflecting when them DEVILS kill American and Palestinian news reporters with impunity that cover the Israeli genocide of Palestinians

GIJwVFCWEAAHSjH

Fukk lsrael and all you Zionist apologists.

KOONS and CRACKAS, all y’all.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Musk is openly racist towards Black people. What is the justification for continuing to use twitter?
elon is a bag of dog shyt but i stay on twitter to fukk with the racists and nazis. i love debating them and making them look stupid, or getting them so frustrated they block me and try to get their aryan groyper buddies to dox/harass me. they have no fukking skills.

theres a lot of satisfaction to be had from the way a WS switches his shyt up FAST when you DM him his own address and his bosses phone number. they shut the fukk up REAL quick. half of these motherfukkers are so stupid you can spokeo their info within 2 minutes. they're not the brightest.

i love the internet.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
lol. Every selfie video uploaded to TikTok has biometric data.

You’re slow my g

True, but at least they try to deny that they share that data :skip:

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine deflecting when them DEVILS kill American and Palestinian news reporters with impunity that cover the Israeli genocide of Palestinians

GIJwVFCWEAAHSjH

Fukk lsrael and all you Zionist apologists.

KOONS and CRACKAS, all y’all.

I'm pro Palestine w/o calling Jewish people 'devils' or going on conspiracy rants fed by far-right outlets. Find a balance breh

elon is a bag of dog shyt but i stay on twitter to fukk with the racists and nazis. i love debating them and making them look stupid, or getting them so frustrated they block me and try to get their aryan groyper buddies to dox/harass me. they have no fukking skills.

theres a lot of satisfaction to be had from the way a WS switches his shyt up FAST when you DM him his own address and his bosses phone number. they shut the fukk up REAL quick. half of these motherfukkers are so stupid you can spokeo their info within 2 minutes. they're not the brightest.

i love the internet.
The algorithm doesn't care who's winning though. In a crusade against white supremacists, you are making the richest one even richer by continuing to use his product