REMEMBER WHEN CONSERVATIVE CACS WERE MAD AT “DIVERSITY” ADS IN THE US MILITARY? CHECK OUT THIS NEW WW3 RECRUITING AD

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
America wants to keep her people stupid because stupid people are easier to control
Exactly. When your goal is to swipe as much tax dollars and make as much money as possible by exploiting your position to get inside information from private companies, the last thing you need is a public that will ask questions or demand results.

All they need to do to whip stupid white people into a frenzy and vote against their own interests is to remind them that black people exist and may benefit from any political reforms.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
repubs love capping online

Pride themselves on being patriotic and being against wokeness in the military and yet the US is having vast recruiting issues

Always big up owning the libs and shyt, yet have only won like 1 election cycle the last 8 years. lmao

Party of failure
:russ: I hate this shyt so much bruhs lol. These be the same ultra patriotic “America!!!” dudes. Screaming for war, wanting to blow up every country, and calling people soft. But when it’s time to put in work for their country. They make up any and every excuse as to why they can’t. Don’t be scared now GI Joe make your country proud.

Last edited:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
The sheer idiocy in those comments is astounding. My word, maybe more tax dollars should start going towards making Americans less stupid, it’s a national security threat at this point.
The American economy is built on stupidity and ignorance.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Only comment that made sense:
“I will not die for Biden, I will not die for open borders, I will not die for Ukraine, and I will not die for Israel.”

Otherwise, white men being crybabies and playing the victim role per usual :russell: