remember the nikka lying about gettin electrocuted back to life?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Let me refresh y'all nikkas real quick...

This one nikka I know at this barber shop(never get his haircut, just be in there tellin lies) told me he used to fukk nicki minaj behind gucci mane's back and he almost got killed because he nutted on her face and it dripped on gucci's couch and he saw the stain then she confessed and told gucci that she loved ol dude and so after that deal he said his bro know lil wayne and that's how she got her deal with ymcmb.

This same nikka told me he got hit by a ambulance as a child and broke the world record for being knocked the highest in the air. Said he died but the ambulance nikkas electrocuted him back to life(his exact words)

Matter of fact nikka might not even be from new york, wit his sloped-ass brow

This nikka is an ass-piring rapper too. I forgot to put this in the NYC nikkas be lying thread, plus I don't even think he's from NYC .

Here he go telling more :duck:

DIGEM - THE PASSION(pt.4):

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:mjlol: at the 1:27 mark :duck: about rocko and :dead: at about the 6:00 mark he said he was in a Diana Ross video.

Last edited:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Let me refresh y'all nikkas real quick...

This nikka is an ass-piring rapper too. I forgot to put this in the NYC nikkas be lying thread, plus I don't even think he's from NYC .

Here he go telling more :duck:

DIGEM - THE PASSION(pt.4):

Bro don’t even sound like he’s from nyc. 🤣 he sound like a southerner. He still alive?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Bro don’t even sound like he’s from nyc. 🤣 he sound like a southerner. He still alive?

I haven't seen him in a few years. I have no idea what he up to these days. I tried to Google him and nothing :heh: he might not be among us anymore.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
damn an 10 yr bump lmao. I actually went to breh YouTube page and this song ain’t half bad :jbhmm:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Nicki Minaj stories are believable coz she was a regular looking, ratchet ass chick who was on the climb for like a decade before she blew up. I've heard a lot of stories of her giving it up plenty of times to regular dudes before the fame.