Remember the cloud? Remember when I said Sony wasn't future proof?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The PS5 pro is an all digital console :wow:

All digital is the last step before no console at all

I've told you guys this for decades now, and when I would enlighten you about how Gaikai is not it :stop: you laughed.

When Sony made it clear that their deal with Microsoft was "deepening" just the wording was very something a "I'm a bottom" person would say.

So as we move away from consoles BECAUSE OF THE CLOUD MIND YOU. Sony doesn't have a horse in this race at all. And Microsoft joined forces with Google so it's either beat em or join em :mindblown:

Sony doesn't have the capital to enter as an even partner. What I'm saying and showing you is that by default. Sony is a third party. Not on their own network but everywhere else.

All this talk about Microsoft maybe leaving is literally insane. They spent billions if not a trillion to be in this position while Sony spent $350million for its cloud. Same price as rareware.

Sony is a 3rd party publisher and the PC releases is just early transitions to what will be the only way in the near future. Live service games, PC concepts :smugbiden: PS+ will still exist, you just won't have to stan anymore because you'll have the Gamepass app as well.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
giphy.gif