Remember the brolic 5th graders in Hey Arnold?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

shyt was silly but lowkey accurate to the childhood experience cuz when you're a kid, anybody older than you really do be looking like grown men in your eyes :mjlol:

My older brother was in high school when I was in elementary school, and when i was in 4th grade the 5th graders and up might as well have been the same damn height as him :dead:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Also interesting tidbit: Wolfgang and Torvald are both played by Arnold's first two voice actors. When the first guy's voice got too deep, they replaced him and then came up with Wolfgang. Then when the new Arnold's voice got deep they replaced HIM too and gave him Torvald.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

shyt was silly but lowkey accurate to the childhood experience cuz when you're a kid, anybody older than you really do be looking like grown men in your eyes :mjlol:

My older brother was in high school when I was in elementary school, and when i was in 4th grade the 5th graders and up might as well have been the same damn height as him :dead:
When I was like 12 there was a breh who got left back a couple times and he was 16 with a beard and tattoos :dead: .

Everyone was scared of him there was even rumors that he was 20 cause you know kids exaggerate shyt and we were scared to confirm cause he was a hot head that was insecure about getting left behind so we never asked it wasn’t until years later I got the confirmation that he was 16 :mjlol: