Remember that storyline about HHH teachin Trish some moves?

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Well, I just found this gif that said something different about that.

tumblr_me57gbAVKU1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

Paul :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
The greatest diva of all-time and it's not even close. She had it all.. and when she really became a good wrestler in 02', it made her even more sexy :wow: :ohlawd:

It's funny that in all these different shoot interviews and autobiographies from wrestlers from the Attitude Era over the years, you never hear them say anything about trying to get with Trish or her attitude behind the scenes, you know the whole locker room had their eye on her :noah:

There has to be SOMEBODY who got a piece of prime Trish...part of me thinks maybe Test did at some point or another, and probably The Rock. She's mentioned in numerous interviews over the years that Rock was her favorite wrestler.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The greatest diva of all-time and it's not even close. She had it all.. and when she really became a good wrestler in 02', it made her even more sexy :wow: :ohlawd:

It's funny that in all these different shoot interviews and autobiographies from wrestlers from the Attitude Era over the years, you never hear them say anything about trying to get with Trish or her attitude behind the scenes, you know the whole locker room had their eye on her :noah:

There has to be SOMEBODY who got a piece of prime Trish...part of me thinks maybe Test did at some point or another, and probably The Rock. She's mentioned in numerous interviews over the years that Rock was her favorite wrestler.

Nah. Multiple wrestlers have said that she was 100% faithful to her boyfriend for almost 10 years. She was a virgin when she met him and stayed with him her entire time in WWE.

X-Pac said it was one of the major reasons why Vince put so much faith in her and kept promoting her. She didn't mess around and she was a hard worker.

I want to believe the rumors of slutty Trish are true, but from all the stories she sounds like she was the perfect female.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Nah. Multiple wrestlers have said that she was 100% faithful to her boyfriend for almost 10 years. She was a virgin when she met him and stayed with him her entire time in WWE.

X-Pac said it was one of the major reasons why Vince put so much faith in her and kept promoting her. She didn't mess around and she was a hard worker.

I want to believe the rumors of slutty Trish are true, but from all the stories she sounds like she was the perfect female.

Same with Molly, never heard one bad thing

Molly...the best hid booty in E history :sadcam:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he got even bettter position with her, mixed tag on raw....rock hit him in the back with a chair....trish was layed out on the mat....triple h's body fell from the chairshot in a 69 position onto trish.....so he had his dikkk on trish's face....and his face in trishs puss.....Hail Helmsley

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC

that somebody was lilian garcia if anyone :lolbron:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The fact she wasnt a slore and was faithful to her bf, who she eventually married makes her even more sexier.

If you ever see any music video rips on youtube or anywhere else with her as the front splash page, those were done by me. :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No disrespect to Torrie Wilson (she was bad too) but I found it interesting that during the whole Ruthless Aggression Era Torrie would be in all kinds of bikini matches, lingerie, etc every week... meanwhile Trish would be wrestling in gear that hid a lot of skin...

Yet, they would run the babe of the year polls and Trish would win like every year.

Fans must have remembered how :noah: her body was from the Attitude Era and of course she was still undeniably sexy.

That was my diva :to: