Remember that conversation that we had about ATMs?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
well...:whoo:

went to get my hair cut yesterday and I had to stop to an ATM to get money for the barber. walked into the corner store and over to the atm, and immediately noticed money already sitting in the tray. :lolbron: so i calmly walk closer and stick my debit card in and withdraw $20 (i was going to get $100 originally). grabbed the money (kept my poker face), stuck it in my pocket and burned off. got to the barbershop and pulled out the wad, and it was $140 (minus my $20):takedat: it was one of those bootleg ATM's that didn't have a camera or nothing.....:eat:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
yay.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be to worried about karma one time I was getting some food from the carryout and when I walked out there had to be about 1000 just chilling on the ground right next to a truck that pulled up right after me. I picked it up walked in the store and asked who owned the vehicle. Dude answered and I gave him back his money hey threw me a 20 and I KIM. That nikka wouldve been sick had he made it all the way home and realized he lost that money.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Came in thinking this was going to be a story about you doing *** to mouth on some broad...

:birdman:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i always look at atms when i'm walking by them for that exact same reason. plus, most people are drunk as hell around here so there's a high possibility they'd leave some money in the tray if they weren't paying attention...