Remember BRIAN BANKS (Dude falsely accussed of RAPE) He made it to the NFL!!!

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Black excellence. :blessed:

Being based in England, I don't know too much about American 'Football', but I'm more than happy for this dude. I hope he becomes a legend in the sport.

The greatest form of revenge is huge success and not letting bitterness eat you up. That will be the biggest L that lying broad will have to suffer. He's obviously a calm, focused and spiritual dude who just wants to get ahead in life and trust me, the mere fact that he doesn't even want to acknowledge her existence is a huge win in itself and will kill her for the rest of her days.

If it was me though, that bytch would still have to suffer legal repercussions for what she did, regardless. It's all well and good being forgiving, but you don't get to take five years of my life for free. Justice will still have to be done and it's not about the money.

Brothas, be careful of the kind of broads you deal with.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Im not buying this bs about him being some nice innocent young man who some evil wen h decided to cry rape on for no reason outta nowehere. You gotta piss a woman off pretty bad for her to pull some shyt like that...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The dude Marcus Dixon (accused of raping a white girl in Rome, GA) made it to the NFL too...........after being locked up for a year :blessed:

On the Kansas City Chiefs last time I checked. That boy probably appreciates his life more than anyone in the league :wow:

Daps
The dude Marcus Dixon (accused of raping a white girl in Rome, GA) made it to the NFL too...........after being locked up for a year :blessed:

On the Kansas City Chiefs last time I checked. That boy probably appreciates his life more than anyone in the league :wow:

:heh: at your avi...

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
his accuser

Wanetta-Gibson-Brian-banks-rape-accuser-images.jpg

wanetta-gibson-brian-banks-rape-accuser-8.jpg

Now i know why she cried rape..
denzel.gif

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Now, if only we can have a public be-heading of the Black wench whom put our bother in jail! :blessed:

Listen on MPR radio (this was actually a couple days ago) that the reason why this ratchette ass bytch didn't want to come clean after the conviction was due to not wanting to return the million dollars she got from the suit.

Bullshiit - selfish ass hoe. And nothing is going to happen to her after its all said and done.

So not only did she put an innocent BLACK MAN in jail, but she won't have any kind of dents on her record and retained the copious amount of mullah from the case.

Fukked up system.

The beauty of it all is that Brian has no illwill on the accuser, not one bit. He wants to put it all aside and move on.

Only a man would have this much virtue to be able to remain resilient after all those years in the pen and still wish to perservere in his own life and be an upstanding citizen.

My brothers... *in jada muah voice*

"We - gon - make - it... WE GON' MAKE IT, WE GON' MAKE IT!"

*does high pitched eagle squawk*

"EH HEHHH!!!"