Relationships/Dates/Opportunites you had to pass up because you were booed up..

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
all the female "friends" Ive accumulated in the past 4yrs would get fukked no questions asked...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i always reschedule..i aint never passed up a piece of p*ssy

I aint talking about easy p*ssy. I've smashed chicks that knew a I had a chick and didn't care. I'm talking about wifey material. Look just as good or better than your girl. and got the personality to match. The type of chick you get butterflies around.

For example, I use to know this Citibank teller and we would chit chat everytime I came in to make a deposit or get some money. She was a 9.5 easily and she would always spark of convo every time she saw me or would make a comment if I was being helped by another teller. One day out the blue she asked me if I like baseball.... she had tickets to see the Mets and wanted me to go. I told her I was a Yankee fan.. and she was like she's not really a baseball fan, she just wanted us to go out... I froze up didn't have to heart to tell her I was in a relationship.. respectfully declined but told her I would get back to her about doing something else...

I never step foot in that bank again. That was 2 years ago. I'm still with my girl but got damn if I don't regret that shyt. And meeting chicks at your job is the worst. :ohlawd:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I aint talking about easy p*ssy. I've smashed chicks that knew a I had a chick and didn't care. I'm talking about wifey material. Look just as good or better than your girl. and got the personality to match. The type of chick you get butterflies around.

For example, I use to know this Citibank teller and we would chit chat everytime I came in to make a deposit or get some money. She was a 9.5 easily and she would always spark of convo every time she saw me or would make a comment if I was being helped by another teller. One day out the blue she asked me if I like baseball.... she had tickets to see the Mets and wanted me to go. I told her I was a Yankee fan.. and she was like she's not really a baseball fan, she just wanted us to go out... I froze up didn't have to heart to tell her I was in a relationship.. respectfully declined but told her I would get back to her about doing something else...

I never step foot in that bank again. That was 2 years ago. I'm still with my girl but got damn if I don't regret that shyt. And meeting chicks at your job is the worst. :ohlawd:

u lost

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If you really feeling this way. You shouldnt be in a relationship yet. Have fun with your life first b.

that's the thing. when I'm in a good relationship with a wifey type chick... that's when I get put in these situations.

I bump Common's "Faithful" at least 3 times a day..

Last edited by a moderator:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:snoop: @ the thought.

I even lost friends in the process, couldn't tell me the sun didn't rise and set on this MF.

You live and you learn....... :yeshrug: