ReIncarnation exposed himself as taking the internet way to seriously...

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
dude has like 3 sn's on sohh totalling something like 80k posts or something along that lines. thats just crazy

then he makes death threat insult threads on SOHH because he is so flustered over a damn message board.

im calling you out. you exposed yourself as being online more than anyone and taking it way to serious like it was your lively hood. this shyt bothers you deep inside you know it

care to explain why it bothered you so much and why you have more posts than anyone ever on sohh?

:russ:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
eh, let him do him. i don't take him seriously. if i took any of you motherfukkers in here seriously, i'd be in some real trouble...

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
why everyone get on here and act like they haven't spent a lot of time on the boards

whether you at work posting or just chillin at home bullshyttin we all spend quite a bit time on the internet

if any body spend their time on something and then get a smack in the face in return they will feel some typa way, that's just being human :manny:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
reincar is a sohh legend you piece of shyt

dude went to war againt c00ns(hood critic-ctk) and them bytches and came up to

bow down

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
reincar is a sohh legend you piece of shyt

dude went to war againt c00ns(hood critic-ctk) and them bytches and came up to

bow down

relax.

he is only a sohh legend to a few. truth is he is a clown to most. i liked him at first but realized his bytchassness after a year of watching him post

2e67es6.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Smh at this idiot I had two accounts reincarnation and emperor_reincar and I've been on Sohh for over 10 years

Death threats? Where?

Where have I called for the eradication of anyone?

Damn breh I'm at work getting paid nearly 30 a hour, reading through court cases and chatting on this forum, it's Great knowing you think of me.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I really appreciate the Lurkers of Sohh (LuSohhers) expressing themselves about what they witnessed.....continue, tell Sohh Posters about themselves....damn that sounds like a good ass thread title........

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
I like Reincar....he may be off the shyts with some of his posts but I find him a lot more interesting then the nikkas u dudes stay worshiping.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Smh at this idiot I had two accounts reincarnation and emperor_reincar and I've been on Sohh for over 10 years

Death threats? Where?

Where have I called for the eradication of anyone?

Damn breh I'm at work getting paid nearly 30 a hour, reading through court cases and chatting on this forum, it's Great knowing you think of me.

My black canadian brother :eat:'ing so good right now.

We ain't never going back to Shuter st :win:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So you lurked for a year and took notes of my exalting presence and this is the first words you holler at me?

Die slow vagabond