Regarless of what happens going forward DC will be riding Marvels coattails

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Marvel brought the super hero game to where it is now. DC made flop after flop. Man of Steel was a good start, but how they gonna integrate Batman in it is beyond me. I think they will end up screwing it up in the end, but that's just me.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
they will just see how it goes.

until some producer comes along and wants to make a justice league movie then it will just be one shot after one shot.

With marvel you had Avi Arad who had a plan and was working with that since the 90s. Warner Bros does not have a producer that dedicated to there super heroes.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If dc continues with the gritty type movies then I'll go for them instead...alot of marvel movies have cheesy ass dialogue

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Would we be right to expect a batman reboot soon just for the justice league?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Would we be right to expect a batman reboot soon just for the justice league?

It would seem weird coming fresh off the Dark Knight trilogy and Nolan's Dark Knight would be hard as fukk to top. You can't bring back Bale because of how they ended TDKR. Honestly even they way they did Man Of Steel I felt they were trying to hard to top The Avengers franchise. It almost felt like they were trying to play catch up with that one movie.

When the first Iron Man came out they had a long term plan/vision and the stuck with it. DC it just seems like they are going to rush shyt just to play catch up. If they had vision, they would've set up Superman at the end of TDKR or some shyt like that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna disrespect the Dark Knight Trilogy? :what: :comeon: :childplease: :dahell:

Batman Begins, Dope.

Dark Knight was made better than it was by Heath Ledger, and what was the point of doing an origins of Two/Face only to kill him off. I also hated how they used Scarecrow in all 3. TDKR had too many plot holes.

It wasn't a bad trilogy but it could've been done a lot better. Nolan went for the realism and it made it more compelling overall, but come on. He was following up a wack ass Batman & Robin so the bar was low as fukk. :aicmon:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Marvel brought the super hero game to where it is now. DC made flop after flop. Man of Steel was a good start, but how they gonna integrate Batman in it is beyond me. I think they will end up screwing it up in the end, but that's just me.
I told nikkas :russ:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO DC could’ve been hella dope their universe is the complete opposite of Marvel with a more gritty tone minus Superman. They could’ve killed it with more mature movies but studios didn’t have faith in rated R movies until Deadpool made bank :francis:

And WHERE THE FUKK IS GREEN LANTERN!:dahell:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
IMO DC could’ve been hella dope their universe is the complete opposite of Marvel with a more gritty tone minus Superman. They could’ve killed it with more mature movies but studios didn’t have faith in rated R movies until Deadpool made bank :francis:

And WHERE THE FUKK IS GREEN LANTERN!:dahell:

it was doomed from the beginning. WB only cared about money and lacked the imagination to be great and lacked balls to take risks.

Man Of Steal, while visually stunning was mediocre. The best parts of the movie were Krypton and all of the Kryptonians. Shannon's performance as Zod was undone by killing him. While Henry Cavill looked the part, his acting was weak, and his love story with Louis was forced.

Nevermind the fact that Man Of Steel wasn't supposed to be apart of a cinematic universe. Why do you think it never got a sequel :mjlol:

WB also dilluted the superman brand with all of the TV shows. Smallville, Louis and Clark, not to mention all of the other WB shows that followed.

Had they decided to do a cinematic universe it should've went something like

1. Krypton
2. Batman
3. Man of Steel
4. Wonder Woman
5. Batman vs Superman
6. The Flash
7. Aquaman
8. Justice League 1
9 TBD
10 TBD
11 TBD
12 Justice League 2

Or something along those lines. Zod could've been kept around a lot longer.

I don't know what Gunn's plans are but the fact that his mindset is to rush out properties, even if they are going for quality over quantity, still may not do anything because all of the OG actors are polarizing. It's been almost 10 years since Man of Steel dropped, and everything WB/DC has done to try and fix shyt hasn't worked. The original vision is still fresh in peoples minds (the hardcore fans), but they have completely alienated casual fans.

People talk shyt about Marvel's Phase 4, but even the movies that did do big numbers still dwarf what DC movies have done. Honestly, Gunn should've waited until after these completed movies had run its course before making any announcements. How people don't even know if these new releases are even cannon. They recast the Aquaman Actor to play someone else.. This is bad on so many levels.

When Marvel got X-Men back he wanted to put enough distance between the last X-Men movie and their versions to allow people to get it out of their system. Dead Pool, I think is the only thing that's preventing them from redoing everything. Luckily, they have some leeway with the multiverse aspect.