Red tails was a **** movie

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Just saw it in the barbershop...smh......

the epitome of a nikka taking pride in being the white man's lacky. FOH, them nikkas was c00ns.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:beli:
I liked the movie, it was just a shame that the coldest fighter pilot died, he was a real dude man :to:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:beli:
I liked the movie, it was just a shame that the coldest fighter pilot died, he was a real dude man :to:

Real? how so?

Black ass nikka simping over a white woman. SMH. Thats real to u?

that movie disgusted me.

Those crackers treat these nikkas like shyt but yet these nikkas still want to prove themselves to these devils.......for what???????

Then they give these nikkas a suicide mission which that NEGRO accepts with joy talkin bout, "we count our success by the number of bombers we get home to their wives and children...." what about your wives and children you dumb ass monkey!

and you negros think this movie was inspirational?!?!??!

and F that muthafukin director too.......nikkas giviing him praise for putting this movie together like him some champion of black peoples causes.....FOH!

he read a story about some lackey ass ******S and decided this would be the perfect story to appeal to the ignorant, racist, priviledged white people in this country.

Man fukk this story.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Never saw Red Tails, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say The Tuskegee Airmen flick that came on HBO some years back (with Laurence Fishburne, Cuba Gooding Jr, Malcolm Jamal Warner, and others) was a much better film.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The movie sucked but I understand why the pilots wanted to prove themselves. White people didn't think blacks possessed the mental nor physical capabilities required for pilots. Successfully completing those missions was kind of a take that towards that stupid thinking.

The poor writing and acting kind of trivialized the whole thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
exceptions: a non kkkoon may function is kkkakkk environment, but not sell his/her soul...he/she may partake or be a member of positiveness of own culture, which is then reflected in any culture and creates positive karma for future participants...a non kkkoon would not forget his/her roots...Mr Prez Obama has some functions of non-kkkoon, he mixed, he married black...he went to harvard, dated kkkakkk, but went to find the one. Fredrick douglass is a non-kkkoon, he dated kkkakkk, but was committed to progression...rick ross is can be both kkkoon and non-kkkoon, rick says do good for your people on a verse...on another verse he says, getting money he is jewish...kkkoon...

its can go either. way..

the main principle is not selling yourself short

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
White people didn't think blacks possessed the mental nor physical capabilities required for pilots. Successfully completing those missions was kind of a take that towards that stupid thinking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

this is my point.........WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE ANYTHING to these crackers!

you know you can do the shyt.......they think you cant, fukk EM.......let their ignorance keep getting those bombers shot down.

These crackers sent these nikkas on operation get behind he darkies
and these dumb nikkas jumped for joy on some, "NOW'S OUR CHANCE FELLAS. Lets prove to the good white folks what we can really do!"

FOH outta man

that shyt is disgusting man

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Real? how so?

Black ass nikka simping over a white woman. SMH. Thats real to u?

that movie disgusted me.

Those crackers treat these nikkas like shyt but yet these nikkas still want to prove themselves to these devils.......for what???????

Then they give these nikkas a suicide mission which that NEGRO accepts with joy talkin bout, "we count our success by the number of bombers we get home to their wives and children...." what about your wives and children you dumb ass monkey!

and you negros think this movie was inspirational?!?!??!

and F that muthafukin director too.......nikkas giviing him praise for putting this movie together like him some champion of black peoples causes.....FOH!

he read a story about some lackey ass ******S and decided this would be the perfect story to appeal to the ignorant, racist, priviledged white people in this country.

Man fukk this story.

You have a point :dwillhuh:
The point is, that the dude who died was one of the only ones to scrap at the bar and didn't give a fukk(hence the PAWGing). The movie was a bit c00nish.

However, it was inspired on a true story, and those surviving Tuskegee cats deserved to get a movie about them.

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
Never saw Red Tails, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say The Tuskegee Airmen flick that came on HBO some years back (with Laurence Fishburne, Cuba Gooding Jr, Malcolm Jamal Warner, and others) was a much better film.

Yeah, the HBO movie was way better.

I thought Red Tails was decent though.