Red or colored lights to set the mood .... :shaq:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Replace the boring white light bulbs in your bedroom lamp and put in some red light bulbs instead. You can get the red light bulbs in any hardware store. And believe me red light makes you look young, and thin – you have no lines or wrinkles, I’m sure that’s why they have the red light districts. When your mate turns on the lamp and sees the red light and says, “What is this?” You tell them, that red is the color of love and I wanted to fill the whole room with my love for you.
http://www.getromantic.com/passion/spice_up_sex/red_light_bulbs.html

thumb.php

Sex Cue: Colored Lighting
Good lighting can be just as effective as any mood-altering drug. With the right light, even the dumpiest room can be a place that encourages lovemaking.

Women don’t like bright lights. Instead, you want to have low, indirect, and diffuse illumination that creates a provocative effect. Pink light bulbs are easy on the eyes and flattering on the skin. Red, orange, and yellow lights all resemble firelight. Using an "up" light from the floor with colored bulbs can create a dramatic effect.

Women get turned on in the presence of flickering firelight as well. Everyone looks more sexy and heroic in the glow of firelight. This doesn’t mean you need to install a fireplace in your room. Just have some candles ready to be lit.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I have blue lights in my room since I can't stand white lighting when I'm trying to wind down for bed.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
cosign

chick i fukk with recently had some red painted walls and some deep red curtains in her room and she dim the lights it had me :ohmy: :ohmy::drool:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Nice idea but to a real chick that shyt looks corny like your trying too hard.

Sounds like some dorm room shyt. Not bachelor pad.

Depends on the girl you with. With me its all about spicing things up. The red light worked last night when I told her (fiance) to turn off the main light and hit the lamp on the nightstand. She didnt know there would be a red light....lets just say she liked the effort

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
fukk that I want all the lights on. I want to see what I'm getting into (or whats getting into me :shaq:) plus I worked hard for this body. You better keep those fukking lights on and enjoy the eye candy.