Red Cafe had J. Cole, Wale and Trey Songz on his single and it still flopped

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
honestly that is like the recipe to flop. put those 4 artists on any beat it gonna flop.

say what?

Trey Songz always has hit records
J. Cole's feature with Trey (cant get enough) went gold
Wale been knockin out hits since Lotus Flowerbomb

logically you'd think these dudes on the same record would lead to at the very least a minor hit record. Plus it was over a Ryan Leslie beat. Ryan has produced his share of hit records as well.

:what:

I like the song, but damn Red...

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I don't think Red Cafe really ever had a chance to blow. He just has an engine behind that's gonna keep him "relevant" ( using that term very loosely)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
rbk2003 just told me it wasnt a single, just something to feed the streets...red cafe's REAL single features t-pain, akon, ross, fabolous, diddy, french montana, chris brown, waka flocka and jadakiss and is gonna have the clubs on smiddash juuerrrrdd

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
rbk2003 just told me it wasnt a single, just something to feed the streets...red cafe's REAL single features t-pain, akon, ross, fabolous, diddy, french montana, chris brown, waka flocka and jadakiss and is gonna have the clubs on smiddash juuerrrrdd

We already have Dj Khaled for this and the streets just ain't hungry for this guy period