Recommendations For Different Types Of Seasoning

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
I've been hittin the gym lately tryna put on some mass which means chicken, chicken, chicken...been rotating the same Smokehouse Maple, Italian herbs, and garlic salt routine out and I'm starting to get tired of it...anybody got any other recommendations???

poprocks

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
i like to mix it up with asian flavors like teriyaki, korean bbq marinade, lemongrass etc.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
61gRLTCAtjL._SY355_.jpg

91%2B5wskiHYL._SL1500_.jpg

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I've been hittin the gym lately tryna put on some mass which means chicken, chicken, chicken...been rotating the same Smokehouse Maple, Italian herbs, and garlic salt routine out and I'm starting to get tired of it...anybody got any other recommendations???
garlic powder > garlic salt

garlicpowder_1.jpeg

In fact the recommendation is to get ground onion powder...and ground versions of everything . Ingredient is just ground and dried out product, no salt, nothing else added.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps

garlicpowder_1.jpeg

In fact the recommendation is to get ground onion powder...and ground versions of everything . Ingredient is just ground and dried out product, no salt, nothing else added.

i like salt tho...

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876

garlicpowder_1.jpeg

I second this entirely, you can add your own salt. If everything has salt in it, your food would be way too salty.

Try alternative means of salt like soy sauce for example or use kosher salt which has less salt content per gram as the crystals are bigger and dissolve more slowly.