Recommend me YouTube channels

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’m burnt out on manosphere fukkery all in my algorithm lol. I need entertainment I want to laugh and relax.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Channel 5 and their past videos on All Gas No Breaks are peak real life fukkery and tend to be straight hilarious. 99% of it is basically clownin crazy white folk

If you want more video essays, I haven't come across anyone who does it better than Breadsword. Whether it be about film, animation, or video games I think he's a phenomenal writer who is very engaging, makes great analysis and inferences, but also understands human emotion really well. No cap, some of his videos have made me tear up at points even

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
I already recommended my own channel in that "Creative Stuff You're Working on" thread (link in my sig), but for other stuff that's funny/informative:

and this has been posted many times, but in case you missed it:

little4209

All Star
Daps
85 south show podcast..the episodes where they’re on the road doing shows

Vice has a mini show called One Star Reviews—awkward kid trying places that got rated 1 star (tattoo shops, psychics, hair waxers etc)

not funny but I’m subscribed (shrugs)
JL Jupiter: Philly food vlog

travel vlogs: Ace Live, Kaz

solo camping dude: Mav

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If you mainly use youtube on one browser like chrome. use another browser like edge or whatever that doesn't have any of your "cookies" and shyt on it...go to youtube without logging in and you'll see a bunch of channels that would be completely outside of what your personalized "Al Gore Rhythm" shows you.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I started a "Relaxation Music Channel"

Sleep Relaxation Channel - YouTube

You gotta set up automatic live streams around when different time zones are about to go to sleep. Curate a unique description for the parts of the world you’re targeting like things they would look up.

Let it run for a few hours. Stay consistent - that’s how you gain viewers.

That’ll help out your algorithm.