Recommend me some sci-fi thriller films (daps + rep)

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I recently watched Ex Machina and really enjoyed it. I know I'm late as fukk, I'm not the movie type..

Recommend me some really good sci-fi thriller movies brehs.

Daps + rep

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I recently watched Ex Machina and really enjoyed it. I know I'm late as fukk, I'm not the movie type..

Recommend me some really good sci-fi thriller movies brehs.

Daps + rep

You got the classics:
Aliens
Jurassic Park

You got the Chris Nolan joints:
The Prestige
Inception

Tenet (I liked it but it's not Nolan's best work)

You got the new Prey movie that just came out on Hulu. If u gon watch that then u should also check out Predators, which was underrated.

You got the new Peele joint, Nope, which is a lil divisive but I liked it.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Blade Runner 2049

I was skeptical but it's pretty good. And it has great cinematography as well.

Surrogates - A Bruce Willis movie where humans stay at home and use robots to move in the world for them is good depending on your perspective.

Strange Days - It stars Angela Bassett and it's from 1995 but the concept is pretty interesting. People record their memories and other people can experience them as if they're really experiencing it themselves by uploading it to a device that they wear.

Last edited:

Avisible Man

Daps
Blade Runner 2049

I was skeptical but it's pretty good. And it has great cinematography as well.

Surrogates - A Bruce Willis movie where humans stay at home and use robots to move in the world for them is good depending on your perspective.

Strange Days - It stars Angela Bassett and it's from 1995 but the concept is pretty interesting. People record their memories and other people can experience them as if they're really experiencing it themselves by uploading it to a device that they wear.

There was a girl in my intro to theater class that was an extra in Surrogates when it was filming. She was in my final group project where I got to write a small play / scene and she was the leading actress.

Avisible Man

Daps
You should check out Dark City. Came out in 98. Lotta people say there's similarities with The Matrix. I had to watch it in a class in college years back and really liked it. It's got Jennifer Connelly in her prime too. Worth it for me alone.

cd6184088b2656874c983ec02f3a92a4.gif