Recommend A Cheap ($20 or less) game for PS4 that’s dope

Daps
About to finish Prey, so I need something else to pass time with, a game that’s of similar quality (Prey is amazing) and just as immersive. I’m thinking of Dishonored 2. Bought it and gave the game a shot, absolutely loving the first Dishonored, but I returned it after deciding it lacked the charm of the first. Arkane made Prey, so you’d think I’d love Dishonored 2. Should I give it another shot? Any other suggestions? Sniper Elite 4? :lupe:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
About to finish Prey, so I need something else to pass time with, a game that’s of similar quality (Prey is amazing) and just as immersive. I’m thinking of Dishonored 2. Bought it and gave the game a shot, absolutely loving the first Dishonored, but I returned it after deciding it lacked the charm of the first. Arkane made Prey, so you’d think I’d love Dishonored 2. Should I give it another shot? Any other suggestions? Sniper Elite 4? :lupe:
You should get Gamepass :win:

Daps
The Lost Legacy and Until Dawn.
Beat the latter and loved it,so I can't wait for its sequel. As for Lost Legacy, I'm into more open ended fare, finding the Uncharted series - and, really, everything by Naughty Dog - to be extremely linear set pieces with plenty of spectacle and little substance.