Received 3 phone calls from numbers I didnt recognize

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i dont recognize the number, i dont answer and wait to see what is left on the vm, well today i received 3 phone calls, didnt answer my no vm was left. About once a week this happens, and i know its not collections or something because im in good standing plus ive heard they leave vms

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
when i dont recognize the number, i dont answer and wait to see what is left on the vm, well today i received 3 phone calls, didnt answer my no vm was left. About once a week this happens, and i know its not collections or something because im in good standing plus ive heard they leave vms

That's as great as "I heard someone knocking on the door but it was cloudy outside so I didn't answer the door"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
DONT PICK THEM UP BRUH!!!.......

especailly when they dont LEAVE A VOICE MAIL...

this week some byatch i use to fukk CALLED me from some unknown number 2 in the morning..woke me and my broad up....talking about i need to help her it's a matter of life and death..she's around the corner from my crib...BUT SHE WOULDN'T TELL ME WHAT THE ISSUE WAS....

i said fukk dat..HOW BOUT I CALL THE POLICE FOR YA??? :comeon:

she was like :why: naaaah

i said FUKK DAT told her not to call me back.....FELT LIKE A SET UP!!!!......byatch had a grimey past........i truly felt i would have made the 11 oclock news if i followed her up..

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DONT PICK THEM UP BRUH!!!.......

especailly when they dont LEAVE A VOICE MAIL...

this week some byatch i use to fukk CALLED me from some unknown number 2 in the morning..woke me and my broad up....talking about i need to help her it's a matter of life and death..she's around the corner from my crib...BUT SHE WOULDN'T TELL ME WHAT THE ISSUE WAS....

i said fukk dat..HOW BOUT I CALL THE POLICE FOR YA??? :comeon:

she was like :why: naaaah

i said FUKK DAT told her not to call me back.....FELT LIKE A SET UP!!!!......byatch had a grimey past........i truly felt i would have made the 11 oclock news if i followed her up..

yeah I never answer the phone if i dont know the number, i figure, if they dont leave a vm, then it isnt that important or they dont want me to call them back

its just weird because like 1 a week a receive like 2 or 3 calls in 1 day from numbers i dont recognize. Im tempted to go to my mothers and use her house phone and call the numbers back

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just look those numbers up on google. Half the time it's just some telemarketer bullshyt

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I don't answer unknown numbers. Leave a message stating who you are and I'll call you back. No message = not serious.

If it's somebody I don't want to be rude to, like a co-worker I'll just save their number and set their specific number to head to voicemail like the phone is off