Realm Royale.. ANOTHER BR game :snoop:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Realm Royale spending marketing money the right way, stealing all the big streamers from Fortnite to test the ame out (Ninja, Timthetatman, etc.)

I mean I knew BR was the new wave and is here to stay for awhile, but they are saturating the market too quick (like survival games)

So will people leave Fortnite like they did PUBG to join this new game

seems like the last company to perfect the mode and capitalize on the hype will be the last one standing

was hoping that would be battlefield but looks like they arent doing BR mode anymore

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I just wanted a BR game like Battlefield :mjcry: PUBG would be decent but its horrible performance wise

all these new BR games look like they preparing them already for phones

this game does seem more interactive than other BR games

get that money I guess

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I just wanted a BR game like Battlefield :mjcry: PUBG would be decent but its horrible performance wise

all these new BR games look like they preparing them already for phones

this game does seem more interactive than other BR games

get that money I guess
This

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Realm Royale spending marketing money the right way, stealing all the big streamers from Fortnite to test the ame out (Ninja, Timthetatman, etc.)

I mean I knew BR was the new wave and is here to stay for awhile, but they are saturating the market too quick (like survival games)

So will people leave Fortnite like they did PUBG to join this new game

seems like the last company to perfect the mode and capitalize on the hype will be the last one standing

was hoping that would be battlefield but looks like they arent doing BR mode anymore

If their favorite streamer/Youtuber tells them to, of course.

Gaming is hivemind central.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Biggest take away I got after watching some videos: Blizzard would likely dominate this genre is they weren't already caking off Overwatch.

Looked liked old school WoW world PvP with guns.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Biggest take away I got after watching some videos: Blizzard would likely dominate this genre is they weren't already caking off Overwatch.

Looked liked old school WoW world PvP with guns.
:whoa:

When Blizzard forces themselves into a genre they flopped bad (Heroes of The Storm)

Blizzard seems to do well when they semi create they own lane

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's free to play, it'll have a shot to overtake Fortnite

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Wow, cutting the check is working in the short term ... all the "content creators" are pushing out videos to be first and Ninja's stream is still 75% of his usual volume while playing Realm.

Also ... #1 game on Twitch right now. Game looks kinda hokey tho ... they're turning this into a race to the bottom like Farmville, Candy Crush, Clash of Clans, etc. ... just targeting young impressionable pre-teens and adults who are susceptible to time-wasting-addictions.

Hopefully someone produces a "realism" based BR game soon ...

329Uz6y.png

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If it's free to play, it'll have a shot to overtake Fortnite
Wow, cutting the check is working in the short term ... all the "content creators" are pushing out videos to be first and Ninja's stream is still 75% of his usual volume while playing Realm.

Also ... #1 game on Twitch right now. Game looks kinda hokey tho ... they're turning this into a race to the bottom like Farmville, Candy Crush, Clash of Clans, etc. ... just targeting young impressionable pre-teens and adults who are susceptible to time-wasting-addictions.

Hopefully someone produces a "realism" based BR game soon ...

329Uz6y.png

yeah thats my question in the original post is when does the rabbit hole end ? they are over saturating the market real quick (just like MOBAS in 2010-2014)

and you know other companies got some other BR's coming out :snoop:

I actually like BR mode so no complaints on the genre, I just dont think anyone is doing it justice yet.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah thats my question in the original post is when does the rabbit hole end ? they are over saturating the market real quick (just like MOBAS in 2010-2014)

and you know other companies got some other BR's coming out :snoop:

I actually like BR mode so no complaints on the genre, I just dont think anyone is doing it justice yet.

If you're exhausted now, imagine how the parade of battle royale announcements from this weekend is going to make you feel.

These companies got no shame with the wave riding.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Game's alright but the gunplay is..... the movement is fine. I'd even say its pretty damned good for some classes. But I'm not a fan of how the direction they want to go with the maps (forges in particular) and the feel of the guns in general is an obvious work in progress. Its got a niche though. The progression is a lot more like MOBAs than the other BR games and that's generally a big draw. The classes COULD be a nice addition to team stuff but I don't have any faith in it being balanced. Not sure if it'll live past the first AAA BR game but its free :yeshrug: worth a spin or two.
:whoa:

When Blizzard forces themselves into a genre they flopped bad (Heroes of The Storm)

Blizzard seems to do well when they semi create they own lane
Heroes really ain't a flop. Damn sure ain't a bad one either... Outside of League of Legends and DOTA - they're pretty much the top of the pile. If they wanted something cheap to make, dumb profitable, and able to stand on its own for years they fukking nailed it and other companies should be so lucky.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
This is the best battle royale game I've played so far, really enjoy it. Glad there's no fukking building in this one, and faster paced + better looking than PUBG.

Almost won my first game. :ehh: