Realistically, who would win between x men and street fighter?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To make it a bit more interesting since the answer is obvious you can throw in the entire capcom roster.

GLI8fJta0AE05Og

capcom-characters.jpg

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Which MvC roster? Because there’s too many characters to name. But X-Men takes it I mean Xavier. Could literally melt half of Capcom’s roster brains a mile away lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:Which MvC roster? Because there’s too many characters to name. But X-Men takes it I mean Xavier. Could literally melt half of Capcom’s roster brains a mile away lol.

Every single capcom character vs just the x-men, not even marvel

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nearly zero characters in all of fiction have a shot at beating Phoenix based on the recent canon within the past year.

She's basically 1 below TOAA. There are only like 10 characters overall who can take her on straight up like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Road Runner, Woody Wood Pecker, etc.

I think of her as the writers' imagination in character form/labeled as a character. So even then, a Toon Force user would struggle and stalemate.

So her being a legit member of the X-Men when you're talking an all-out fight with everyone at full strength, most franchises are donezo vs that team.

She's basically the X-Men's trump card in any all-out, full-potential fight.

if you say non-WPOTC/Dark Phoenix/etc. though, just her human form with strong telekinetics, then the X-Men vs Capcom fight is a lot more interesting.

Last edited: