Realiss YouTube mother****er out there

Hater Swag Daddy

Swag. Swag. Swag. Swag.
Daps
Reppin
Swaggaville
This dude aint lying in none of his videos.

and more - NikbagtvHipHop - YouTube

Flame versace vest on, fukk what any of you "I'll give my life for a 5 star thread or a dap" delusional internet titty boys think or have to say.

:to:

Last edited by a moderator:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Hes right but he didn't present his argument efficiently which is what makes people not see his point clearly.

Too much opinion and barely any facts.

Hater Swag Daddy

Swag. Swag. Swag. Swag.
Daps
Reppin
Swaggaville
Too much opinion and barely any facts.

He addressed it thru few videos.

Pusha T got all you internet schmucks gassed as fukk. Pusha talkin "you signed to a nikka who signed to a nikka who signed to 5 nikkas who signed by 7 nikkas" shyt.

Really bro? And who is Pusha signed with? The fukk is he talkin about? Kanye thru Jaz-O thru whoever white guy? Pusha got all you gassed, funny to me.

But it is WWF and I have to admit, Pusha got better intro and costume in this one...mind you its the same "hello Im pusha t from virginia been signed for 25 years but I still bake heavyweight sell crack and all" costume...

I dont know how he gets nerds excited every time with the same fukking songs. Thats like LeHairline James pulling that same old retarded boring ass tomahawk dunk and all those nuthuggers go crazy talkin bout how thats the greatest dunk ever seen.

fukk outta here.

Daps
20120418120245-62cbeff6.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't respect ANY nikka that wears glasses like that. i was watching the miami heat post-game interview session, and wade and james have these goofy looking nerd ass glasses on. shyt is super homo. you look like a fukking CLOWN.

Hater Swag Daddy

Swag. Swag. Swag. Swag.
Daps
Reppin
Swaggaville
i don't respect ANY nikka that wears glasses like that. i was watching the miami heat post-game interview session, and wade and james have these goofy looking nerd ass glasses on. shyt is super homo. you look like a fukking CLOWN.

Thats right my brother

SWAG over intelect

S.O.I. for life

bout to swag thru this life being fukked from all sides not ever using my own head for nothing but lookin sharp as fukk

SWAG!

SWAG!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

i was wondering what that sound was. anyway, back on topic: carter 1 and 2 are NOT better than hhnf or the re-up gang tapes. lil wayne has NEVER been and will NEVER be a lyricist in any shape or form. he's a fukking c00n ass caricature that makes a lot of money c00ning it up for cacs and his daddy.

this dude is a loser. take the glasses off, unbutton the top button on your shirt, and find a fresh set of batteries for your alarm, shythead.